Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 05:41:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about Visa to Ukraine  (Read 4796 times)
raenman
« on: January 05, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by raenman]

Hello, I am trying to fill out my application for my visa to Ukraine and I have some questions about it.

What type of visa do I apply for? DO I need any type of visa support?

On Line # 12 it asks...Have you ever been charged of any criminal offences anywhere? I have had a drinking and driving charge 10 years ago, should I mention it?

On line #20 it asks for Name and Address of Organization which invites..I am meeting my girl in Kiev, should I put her name down?

Line # 22..Address of Temporary Residence in Ukraine... I was planning on staying at hotel or flat, but I have not made arraingments yet, so i do not have a set address. Can I put down my girls  home address in Mariuple?( I will be traveling to that city for a short visit anyway)

Line #27 Country of Destination. Would that be the Ukraine or USA?

Line #29 Do you have an entry clearance for the destination? What is this?

Thank you very much for any help that anyone can provide.Ray

FLASH2D
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Questions about Visa to Ukraine, posted by raenman on Jan 5, 2004

raenman, this is simple. #12 write in NO. #20 you don't need a sponsor anymore but to cover all bases you can put her name if you want. #22 same here. if you want put her address. #27. i believe this section refers to leaving and then coming back. you can put ukraine here if you want.#29. same here if you are not leaving and coming back but put N/A. leave no blanks. if they don't apply to you put
N/A. that is important.  apply for the private visa. better yet, apply for multiple entry, you might want to visit again in six months and won't need to get another visa. it's good for 2 visits in a six month period same as a single entry is good for a six month term. good luck, have fun because it's a great place to visit.
Philb
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Questions about Visa to Ukraine, posted by raenman on Jan 5, 2004

Dan is a frequent poster on this board and the Brama Travel board. A while ago he wrote these step by step instructions for applying for a Visa to visit Ukraine.  Hope this helps.

http://www.rjstours.shawbiz.ca/visaappl.htm

Uusually a private Visa is the simplest.  You do not need any type of support for it.

raenman
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to You can thank Dan for this, posted by Philb on Jan 5, 2004

Thanks Philb and FLASH2D for all your help. Sent for the visa tomorrow and bought my ticket online today. I am going Feb2 for 2 weeks.Will let everyone know how it goes! Thanx, Raenman.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: