Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 09:01:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips from the Russian guys  (Read 19848 times)
ChrisNJ
« on: December 24, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

I found this while perusing the archives thought it would be beneficial to re-post it.  Zink, I hope you don't mind.

http://www.planet-love.com/wwwboard/russian/archives/display.php?archive=000123&id=55071

Posted by Zink on 11/06/2001

I had the oportunity on this trip to visit with quite a few Russian men. Of course some of them wanted to talk about women with me. This a compilation of the best of what I heard from these guys and girls. Now keep in mind some of these seem to contradict each other at first. Life is full of contradictions.
Your lady is number 1. She is the most important thing. Without her you are nothing. When you are with her your focus should be entirely on her. Don't be chasing every woman you see if you already have one. Be prepared to defend her with your life even if she is wrong. You can sort out what is right and wrong later in private. In public you and your lady are one entity.

Never insult a woman. To do so only proves you are a small man. If you can not get along with your lady, find a new one. Russia has many beautiful women. Don't complain and condemn her. Just move on and find what you want. The people in Volgograd thought that guys on the RWNA-RWTT group were the worst kind of men. And I met girls who actually met a couple of the guys who post there. The divorced guys I met had no obvious bitterness towards their ex's. Most of them had nice new wives.

The world is round. I really like this one myself. What you do in Russia can come back to haunt you. Some guys think that once they leave Russia everything they did stays in Russia. Not! Many people there have an incredible network of friends and aquaintances around the world. If you trash a lady's reputation or hurt her you may find yourself on an unwritten blacklist amongst the ladies in that city or a larger area. The agencies will still take your money but many of the better ladies will not be interested in you.

Be prepared to back up all of your words with actions. Russians do not respect someone "who is like a small dog that only barks." Threats and bravado aren't big over there. If your going to do something, don't talk about it, do it! Russia is not a good country for the timid. They respect strength and action. You don't need to be agressive but don't let anyone push you around.

I hope this helps somebody. I like Russia and the Russian people. But Russia is a very intimidating country until you learn how to handle yourself there. It is possible to find what you want there but you must be prepared to work for it. Endurance and perserverance are ingrained into the Russian soul. They don't like whiners and quitters. To quit in Russia is to die.

Ryan
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Tips from the Russian guys, posted by ChrisNJ on Dec 24, 2002

Rob rules......
slimjimco
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Tips from the Russian guys, posted by ChrisNJ on Dec 24, 2002

An adventure such as this is not for the meek.  Every day is an adventure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: