Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 17, 2024, 11:32:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Onions make you cry???  (Read 46838 times)
Lynn
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Lynn... why do you have to make so much ..., posted by BURKE89 on Dec 20, 2002

It's ironic how most people here n Amerika care & know little to nothing about what is going on.
BURKE89
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Woke up, started peeling onions, posted by Lynn on Dec 20, 2002

I kinda like honesty & honor: with my "pot roast & onions."

Merry Christmas,

Vaughn

Mike
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Do Onions make you cry???, posted by Lynn on Dec 20, 2002

I think they should leave the dang thing as it is and just make a new law that says durring a so called/declaired state of war the government has the right to do whatever they want in order to protect the average Joe. This way there is room for a fight if someone is able to prove their civil liberties were abused above and beyond what a jury would consider appropriate.

Mike

BURKE89
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Do Onions make you cry???, posted by Mike on Dec 20, 2002

Splaaaain.....
Lynn
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Do Onions make you cry???, posted by Mike on Dec 20, 2002

[This message has been edited by Lynn]

It already exists. All your court systems already operate under it or should I say Maritime/Commercial Law. Homeland Security Bill has brought us closer to a communist state than Ukraine is now.
WmGo
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Martial Law, posted by Lynn on Dec 20, 2002

Hey Lynn,

It is going to be a real bummer for the folks who get left behind who have to face the legal and technological beast that is now being assembled. But you know, it is just a part of the plan. History is His Story and there ain't no stopping it. Yes, the Adversary thinks he can and the things you mention are just a part of his strategy.

But he won't prevail!

The Lion of the Tribe of Judah has already won!!!

Best regards.

WmGO

Lynn
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re:  Martial Law, posted by WmGo on Dec 20, 2002

Agreed on all points. I just refuse to make it easier for the "beast".
Do you read National Geographic? If so check out Hitachi's ads. in some of the recent issues. One caught my eye that mentioned that they were the world leader in bio-electronics, the add shows a egg with a computer chip laying on top of it about 3/32 square and explains that the actual chip is 25x smaller. With GPS technoligy, there would be no place to hide if you accept it.
WmGo
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re:  Martial Law, posted by Lynn on Dec 20, 2002

yes, I am a subscriber and yes I saw it.  

You know, all that technology might not be so bad if they can come up with the "perfect woman" Smiley You know, the kind that always look good, likes to cook and to stay barefoot and pregnant :O Feminists flame on!!!!!! Yes it is the *men* who have created this technology and *we* will use it to create ...........Ms. Cyborg!!!!!!!! A perfect 10 24 hours a day!!!!!!

ChrisNJ
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Barefoot and Pregnant, posted by WmGo on Dec 20, 2002

And...When it's time for re-programming.  You just slide the disc right into the crack of herazz. LOL.
JohnL
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

keep a spare set of good 'Energisers - Heavy Duty' close by as well William !

Merry Christmas Mate.

JL.

Lynn
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

is the on/off switch Wink
JohnL
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to The main thing , posted by Lynn on Dec 20, 2002

would ultimately find a way to short circuit that when it suited. Even better, I reckon a big green 'mushroom' switch on a timer would be more appropriate Lynn.

JL.

ChrisNJ
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to But then,   *they *.........., posted by JohnL on Dec 21, 2002

Mine comes with a CLAPPER!!!
yoe
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Martial Law, posted by Lynn on Dec 20, 2002

What is already happening is the old McCarthyism. Instead of all peoples looking for Commies-we now call them terrorist and they have no rights whatsoever. Oh yeah and they can be put you to death with practically no representation. Welcome to the New Salem!
Joe
ps. we have been at war in Iraq now for quite awhile in case anyone did not know.
pss.The Pied Piper. The best way to rid the rats is to bring in the cats, but then you must bring in the dogs to rid the cats, then tigers to rid the dogs, then elephants to rid the tigers-then you must pay the piper....to bring back the rats to get rid of the elephants.
we are preparing to ally Iran to go against Iraq-the same Iraq we fueled to fight Iran, to create support terrorism to support Iran to get more oil.........and we wonder why the world hates us.......but better not say anything or you will be a terrorist-and that is punishable by death~
LP
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I glad we agree on some things...Smiley, posted by yoe on Dec 20, 2002

...lol...just for you. Move your cursor on it.

http://www.foulds2000.freeserve.co.uk/bushv6.htm

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: