Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 17, 2024, 08:52:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a Kherson Rose , looking for info  (Read 15309 times)
BURKE89
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to What...., posted by LP on Dec 22, 2002

The Texan in question (whom I don't know in the slightest), is now a married man, with child in toe; so, show a tad of decency.

Come on Neil, for... Better beans and bacon in peace than cakes and ale in fear.   Aesop - 550 B.C.

Watch for the bum Loctite lot #'s...

LP
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I thought you to be Neil Armstrong, as w..., posted by BURKE89 on Dec 24, 2002

....two down, kicking up some dust....

I did show him some decency, more than he ever showed me. Some here are well aware of how gentle I was, all things considered. Now if you'd just lay off it'll fade into the past. I wish him luck, child in "toe" and all. (Thats more than I ever got from him.) I still have one opinion left: He should've waited the 89 days. Thats "one small step" this wiser man would have taken.

yoe
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: a Kherson Rose , looking for info, posted by MarkInTx on Dec 21, 2002

hahaha
Your girl is here I assume and you are posting I assume and you said you would not........Hey it is ok. Mark H is still peeking in daily I am sure as well as claire, and Dante and so many others. This board proably gets as many hits as Lycos........
See ya next year!
Joe
greg2
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I told you this board was addictive...., posted by yoe on Dec 21, 2002

Yoe,

MarkInTx is just the type of guy who is always willing to help someone if he can - that is what took him over. Smiley

Jack
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to a Kherson Rose , looking for info, posted by Beamish on Dec 21, 2002

Honest, ethical, competive prices. Know most there ladies. Will not keep known scammers or suspect women.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: