Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 07:56:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you guys think....  (Read 24138 times)
AsianGirl
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Uhhh, posted by donb2222 on Jan 29, 2001

I've answered most of the questions!
Bear
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Do you guys think...., posted by AsianGirl on Jan 29, 2001

I have heard of wuite a few girls who are using creams to lighten their skins in a effort to look more western.  And yes dress/act/talk the same too.  But i think most of the guys discourage it here.  Why would we look for Asian girls then want them to look western?

Bear

Asiangirl
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Do you guys think...., posted by Bear on Jan 29, 2001

Uhhhh because when Asian girls try to look "western" they end up looking Eurasian, and Eurasians are probably the best looking people on earth?  (My parents always say how half white/half Asian people really look good...yet they sort of discourage me from marrying a white guy)
Dirt
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Do you guys think...., posted by Asiangirl on Jan 29, 2001

n/t
Bear
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Do you guys think...., posted by Asiangirl on Jan 29, 2001

I agree, Eurasian are some of the most attractive people I have ever seen.

Bear

greg
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Do you guys think...., posted by AsianGirl on Jan 29, 2001

Speaking of myself, I love her cute eyes, beautiful glossy long black hair, nice slim body, sweetness and calmness, of course her skin complexion is Exotic, very sexy; notice her walk? hehehe. Possibly she would feel more successful in this world especially the USA if she change? Or maybe the Guy that the Asian is involved with want her to change becuz he's unable to accept her for who she is(after becoming lovers)? Yes, the Asian lady is also getting fatty from eating and drinking our bad food and drinks, and life of luxury lol. BTW, my Pinay has eyes like a Chinese, she wants big round eyes like myself hahaha, I told her nooooo way, I love your -,- eyes. :-o greg
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: