Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 20, 2024, 01:07:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you guys think....  (Read 25849 times)
michael b
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to A 10++++, posted by AsianGirl on Jan 30, 2001

I just drifted over the Latin board, don't know why...but AsianGirl, he doesn't mean she has a big stomach. (that's funny, did you really think that's what he means?) AM like to 'rate' women's looks on a 1 to 10 scale. 1 is terrible ugly, 10 is the best, so when a man says his lady is 10+ it means that she is better than just pretty, it means that he thinks she is physically beautiful AND beautiful inside ...now some other man (just by looking at her, but he doesn't know her) might say the lady is "just a 6 or 7" but the man who loves her adds the points for her kindness, her carring, her habits, maybe her housekeeping or cooking and stuff like that, so in his eyes she totals up to more that 10. When the man says his lady is 10+ he means it as a great compliment to her.

I'm not looking for an Asian, thank you, (I've already got a sweet Latina), but please DON'T get your eyes changed. The men who are attracted to Asians think the eyes are one of their best features and most of them will not only find you less actractive physically, they won't find you worthy of their respect either.

AsianGirl
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: A 10++++, posted by michael b on Jan 31, 2001

Uhhhhh I'm not looking to change my eyes.  I'm actually a Canadian girl of Asian descent, and yes, I know about the rating system.  GUess you didn't see my smiley at the end,eh ?:-)
FL
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to A 10++++, posted by AsianGirl on Jan 30, 2001

n/t
AsianGirl
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I think you're reading the wrong magazin..., posted by Jeff S on Jan 30, 2001

more than physical attraction.  Marilyn Monroe and the statue Venus de Milo are both examples of 0.7 waist-hip ratios...it really doesn't matter whether she's overweight, underweight or whatever......
Dave H
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to It has to do with fertility......, posted by AsianGirl on Jan 30, 2001

Don't believe everything you read! Those skinny little Filipinas are certainly very fertile. I doubt they have the magic 0.7 waist-hip ratio. I don't know because I didn't carry a tape measure in the Philippines. Shocked) As for physical attraction, I certainly found the women in the Philippines more attractive than Marilyn Monroe or Venus de Milo. I was able to measure their attraction, because I never leave home without my "ruler." I know...I know...I'm a PIG. I'm sorry I just couldn't resist! Shocked))

Dave H.

Ray
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Well..., posted by Dave H on Jan 30, 2001

Oink! Oink!
Don J
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Do you guys think...., posted by AsianGirl on Jan 29, 2001

The sun in the RP is very intense, I know from experience and the 2 weeks of losing layers of skin since my return from Cebu on 1/14/01.

When the locals tell you to wear sunblock or only stay in the sun for 15 minutes or so, believe them. Nothing worse than being on a plane coming back from Asia with a severe case of sunburn, let alone the week to 10 days of sheading skin like a snake.

It's pretty hard not to darken while there, but it's true that the many feel that dark skin is a sign of being a lower class citizen of the RP. I find it attractive and healthy looking myself.

Just my 2 cents worth....

Don J

cc
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Do you guys think...., posted by AsianGirl on Jan 29, 2001

Nowadays, well tanned skin means you have plenty of money and time for vacations ;-)

During my first visit to Indonesia, I was amazed to see many of the Ladies walk outside with an umbrella for sun protection! Of course chinese have much lighter skin anyway so you are probably among the "tan is beautiful crowd" !?

Terry C
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Do you guys think...., posted by AsianGirl on Jan 29, 2001

My ex-wife (Vietnamese) had done her eyes and nose before I met her...then twice more while we were married. She was never satisfied with her look, and as for me, I can't say she really looked Eurasian, but surely didn't look Vietnamese either. Sadly, in photos I saw of her before she had all that stuff done, she was quite good looking. My current wife (Filipina) jokes about her nose and I've made it clear that she's so beautiful just as she is....to leave herself natural. BTW, those operations aren't all that minor....the ex looked like she'd been worked over with a ball bat! I just can't see a scalpal that near one's eyes just for percieved vanity.

Terry C.

Jeff S.
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi AG:
I think it makes them look rediculous. I see a some Japanese women with blond hair or tight curls and I want to laugh about how rediculous they look. The eye jobs are just as bad. It's funny, but dark haired women want to be blond, and blond haired women seem to want to be dark haired. Those with curly hair want it straight, with straight hair, curly.  Slanty eyed women want round eyes, and I bet round eyed women think slanty eyes are the best. It's a classic case of greener grass on the other side. Like a good poker player will tell you, it really doesn't matter what cards you're dealt, it matters how you play them. Likewise, it doesn't matter what set of genes you're dealt, it's how you live your life that counts. Just MHO.
-- Jeff S
donb2222
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

My Filipina fiance looks Chinese, and I would
discourage her from doing anything to look less Asian.
In the PI they sell creams to lighten the skin, devices to
make noses larger (appear more western), very tall shoes to make them appear taller, etc.   I find what is sold to be rather sad. They are beautiful as God made them, and should not try to change.
AsianGirl
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Do you guys think...., posted by donb2222 on Jan 29, 2001

Well, people wear tall shoes everywhere!!! :-)  Don't know a woman who doesn't own at least one pair of high heels!!!

-AsianGirl/Westerngrrl

donb2222
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi AG/WG,
The tall shoes in the Philippines are taller than I have seen anywhere else. They even put platform shoes on little 3 year olds.
Have you considered travelling to see how most of the world lives?   90% of the people in this world do not live even as well as the poorest people in the US or Canada.
Many of your responses show just how inexperienced you are in your knowledge of other countries and cultures.
I know you are young, but you should really try travelling to countries that are much less Americanized.
What is the fun in travelling to countries that are very similar to the US and Canada?
AsianGirl
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Have you considered...., posted by donb2222 on Jan 29, 2001

What does that have to do with platforms/heels other than the fact that most people can't afford them?  I DO know that girls in Japan tend to wear very, very high platforms (there was a case of one girl killing her best friend because she was driving in those shoes)
donb2222
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Uhhh, posted by AsianGirl on Jan 29, 2001

It has nothing to do with the shoes.
Many people have asked you questions relevant
to this board, why do you not answer them?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: