Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 26, 2024, 11:01:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Message From Kevin  (Read 5825 times)
Dave H
« on: February 02, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Like Darrell and Tneal, Kevin is having problems with the new system. He is unable to post from either work or home. If only the trolls were so unfortunate. Shocked)

He asked me to relay the latest information about his communications problem with Analyn. He has received emails from Analyn, but is still unable to email her. She still believes the problem to be with his computer. Vemila has also tried unsuccessfully to contact her by email and will follow up with a phone call to her work. While disappointed, Kevin seems optimistic and feels progress is slowly being made. He has sent her "Philippine Delayed Express Mail" (my term for PI mail service), the latest being a Valentine's Card. Hopefully it will reach Analyn soon and this difficult saga in their relationship will behind them. I wish them both the best of luck!

Dave H.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: