Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 02:13:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My costs.....to this point......  (Read 36415 times)
Mark H
« on: December 20, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Well, fifth trip now and I decided to try and shed some light on the agency versus no agency regarding trips. I've taken 4, all on my own without agency help and now this one is with Jacks' help. Here's how it breaks down.

Trip 1:  
r/t airfare to Moscow then on to Samara (ultimate destination Dimitrovgrad)..............$590

Girlfriend rented apartment for 9 days:      $100 bucks.

Food and expenses for the 9 days:     $500 bucks.

Total:  ~$1200 bucks.

Trip 2:

r/t airfare to same destinations as trip one.  $475 bucks

Stayed at her apartment:    FREE

Expenses:     ~$500 bucks.

Total:  ~ $1000 bucks.

Trip 3:
r/t to St. Petes:   $325 out of Chicago on LOT.

Apartment for 9 days:  girlfriend got it for $90 bucks.

Expenses:  ~$500 bucks.

Total:  about $1000 bucks.

Trip 4:
r/t to Kiev.........$425
Apartment:    FREE, stayed in girlfriends apartment by myself. She stayed at parents.

Expenses: ~$500 bucks.
Total: ~ $1000 bucks.

As you can see, going it alone has advantages. I've never spent more than about a grand on any trip and they were all 9 or 10 days.

Trip 5: leaving Sunday to go to Madrid spain and then will fly from Barcelona to Kiev later in the week. I have coordinated this entire trip with Jack from Firstdream.com and it's going to kick arse. The above mentioned trips were to see one girl. Based on my arrangements to live, I was "locked" into spending the entire trip with each girl. That sucked in my opinion. Now, I am on my own with my own apartment. With Jacks help, this is my trip.

I arrive in Kiev at midnight. Jacks people pick me up at Borispol and take me to my apartment. At 9 AM I go to two agencies and look at catalogs and pick some girls to see when I return to kiev. I'm leaving later that night on a train to Dnepropetrovsk. I already have a date with a gorgeous girl on my first day there. I used Jacks help and sent ONE girl a beautiful letter, my photo and a rose hand delivered by Rostik. It blew her socks off and impressed the heck out of her. Cost?Huh?? 15 bucks. I spent more on that for a bottle of wine tonight with my friends. Doesn't sound like Jack is gouging me. Anyway, after my first date with this girl, Rostik or Ilya will take me to the train station for my overnighter to Dnepropetrovsk. Galina will meet me at the train station the next morning. I already have my first class ticket on the train, PAID FOR ALREADY. My first night in Kiev is paid for, my first night in Dnep is paid for. I will pay Galina and Rostik for picking me up at the airport and train station. Big deal. Upon arriving in Dnep, I have a date that night with a girl I've been writing to. First, I will go to Galina's agency and look at some girls and catalogs. Seeing who catches my eye. I've already sent my photos and bio to Galina and she already has several girls dying to meet me. My apartments are taken care of, my transportation is taken care of, everything is taken care of by Jack.

Even using an agency, I am proof that you can still have an economical trip. For all of the coordinating and all the phone calls, emails, faxes, ticket purchases, etc.... Jack has charged me a whopping sum of 50 bucks. Sounds like gouging doesn't it? This trip will not cost much more than any of my previous 4 and I am doing a heck of alot more and will have TREMENDOUS amounts of opportunities I did not have before. Too many options to list.

So, my advice is do what is best for you. If you want to work with a guy like Jack who will handle it and NOT gouge you, do it. If you want to do it yourself then do it yourself.  The key is to offer your actions in a civilized format and present the facts. let others decide the merit and short comings of your actions. Who gives a crap what they think anyway. The common goal is for everyone to enjoy a safe, economical and successful trip abroad. That is what we should wish for each other. The mode utilized to obtain this success and the cost of such success is individualized and private. To each his own and to all a good night!

Merry christmas,
Mark H.

BrianN
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to My costs.....to this point......, posted by Mark H on Dec 20, 2001

Thanks for taking the time.

Cheers.

Stan B
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to My costs.....to this point......, posted by Mark H on Dec 20, 2001

hope you have a great trip, a happy holiday and much success...aloha
thesearch
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

You have a great trip.

I am glad to hear that you are not doing the one girl thing again. You kept saying after each trip that did not turn out like you wanted that you were not going to do that again.

I wish you the best of luck.

GIVE US A TRIP REPORT WHEN YOU GET BACK K?

When do you finish your anesthesia program anyway?

Mark H
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey Mark, posted by thesearch on Dec 20, 2001

May 10th. Just over 4 months away!!!! Thanks for asking. ANyway, yeah I have given up on the one girl time wasting events, only cuz Jack has forced me to! Smile. Jacks been pretty patient with me and has finally got me on the better path. I still haven't done as much as Jack wanted me to (regarding pretrip planning) but I've done enough to keep him calm. Eh Jack?  

ANyway, should be good. I'll be sure to give a nice detailed trip report.

Mark H.

Bobby Orr
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

I give you credit.  Looks like you have a nice trip lined up.  Good luck.
yoe
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

I do not know who is the biggst pimp- you or Jack-her in da hood=it is cool to be a pimp-so you and Jack is da 'real' pimp daddy's.
Good luck and enjoy
what a christmas present
Joe
ps I guess that would make Jack the Pimp Santa-hahaha :)who loves ya jack?
Mark H
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey dude......., posted by yoe on Dec 20, 2001

Back at ya dude,
I hope I'm the biggest pimp, don't I get a prize for that. I've carefully and sometimes almost had to force myself, to NOT post to your tripe. LP does a good enough job of pissing you off. Now, I make a post and you start slinging your foul mouth. Hmmmmm.

Mark H.

yoe
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hey dude......., posted by Mark H on Dec 21, 2001

I was trying to be make a fun remark but I guess old wounds never heal, but I will tell you what, I will do us both a favor and not respond to anything else you post. That way we don't have to go there-kudos
as far as LP-well its a love hate thing-he hates to love me-he just can't help it.
Joe
LP
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ok........., posted by yoe on Dec 21, 2001

...why can't I get that same offer??

lol..Actually, it's closer to a love to hate situation.

That, and an urge to rid the world of evil. I'm a Super Zero.

No wait, that's not right.....

NK
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey dude......., posted by yoe on Dec 20, 2001

Because your posts are usually more articulate than this!
LP
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to are you drunk or stoned, yoe?, posted by NK on Dec 20, 2001

...could we tell?

lol..Hey Jack, I ain't trying to get Yoey wound up, we've declared a Christmas cease fire. Wait till after the new year and I'll get him goin again, he's easy.

Ya'll have a good holiday...

yoe
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to are you drunk or stoned, yoe?, posted by NK on Dec 20, 2001

I have been sober for over 6 years,,,,,,,,,,,,but the sad thing is when I was my drunkest or stondest-I still outpreformed most people at there bestest and soberest moments............don't worry about me bro-I am just feeling the christmas spirit.
Joe
Jack
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Niall-can I call you Niall................., posted by yoe on Dec 20, 2001

Hey Yoe, head pimp here!

So you went to the Spyke school of writing did you, and looks like you passed with flying colors!

I guess the Christmas spirit does have you mellowed out, even LP has not been able to get you wound up.

Ho, ho, ho, yoe, yoe, yoe, have a Merry New Year and a Happy Christmas and pass that bottle of Crown around and quit hogging it. Speaking of which, merry Christmas to you KiNg daNde!

Philb
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yoe went to the school of spyke!, posted by Jack on Dec 20, 2001

Anyone hear anything from him lately?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: