Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 01:11:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: www.friendfinder.com...www.absoluteagency.com  (Read 24225 times)
panol111
« on: December 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Any opinions on friendinder.com. I am wondering whether this is a legitimate business...real human beings or just a bunch of photos.
Absoluteagency.com has many great looking girls on the site, however, almost (or entire) site is based on pictures of people not girls ready for relationship. I tried it and found that entire agency is a simple SCAM, with artificial addresses, agencies, systems behind this website.
www.friendfinder.com seems to be better, judging from outside but still looking for feedback of users. Thanks.
BubbaGump
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to www.friendfinder.com...www.absoluteagenc..., posted by panol111 on Dec 21, 2001

Sorry, haven't used Friendfinder or Absolute.
Ryan
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to www.friendfinder.com...www.absoluteagenc..., posted by panol111 on Dec 21, 2001

I have met some great Ukraine women on Friendfinder but it also has a bunch of agencies that sponsor women.  (You send a message then you get an add from an agency about two free letters then you have to join after that etc..  I would not mess with that stuff)  Friendfinder is great because you  chat with them online you catch them mostly in the mornings.  It is completely free if you use it right.  

Ryan

panol111
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: www.friendfinder.com...www.absolutea..., posted by Ryan on Dec 21, 2001

Seeing how gorgeous girls are on this site, I signed up for a one month membership. Whatever, just a try. I don't believe in love over internet, but screening, why not. Especially since I was going to Ukraine for a week. I wrote to...30 girls. First of all, I got immediately 5 Mail Daemon messages showing that there is something wrong with the email addressee...and these were girls which were online few days ago. Then I started getting responses. Well, maybe 15 - 20. 90% of the messages were from the girls saying that they have to respond via agency. There was this standard style...my father left my family, I am lonely..but the girl looks like a model. Some of the responses were even like...please see me on this website - website shows large list and pictures of model girls. So I started drilling more. I wrote to the author of the website with models...and to several girls, already from this website...I didn't get a single response. There were several girls from Penza posted by Penza agency on the absolute agency website...when I called Penza agency they told me that all 10 girls are so beatiful and all of them have serious boyfriends. There were also girls from Kramatorsk agency...One was very communicative, send me wonderful responses...almost I love you. Once I said that I am coming to Ukraine...she said that she has to go to see her Grandma:)))) in western Ukraine. When I was in Ukraine she was sending me emails from the same IP address though:))) But I started getting other emails from other girls from Kramatorsk with the same IP address. When I said I want to see them...silence:))) And in Dnepropetrovsk the same. Excitement, kisses, I will never forget you, but once I am coming...silence. Thanks got I am a hunter type so I had fun hunting in Ukraine...but big warning for many of you...it takes one good programmer and one good / non stupid translator...and you can start receiving emails from the best looking girls in Ukraine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: