Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 05:16:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hey LP  (Read 47754 times)
yoe
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yikes!, posted by LP on Dec 22, 2001

this is not suppose to make sense. There is no rational explanation to life-hey why are you here? I do not mean on PL I mean planet earth-if you can give me an iron clad answer I will tattoo LP on my ass, chest and penis and walk naked around the world! I may do that anyway. Smiley
Like I said before it is economics fo life. Hey dude, why do people buy ferbies? Why do people believe that Jesus is God? Why do people smoke cigarettes. Why do we do anything that has no 'rational' or proven poitive effect on our life but a feeling of fullifilment and satisfaction. LP IT IS OK TO FIND A MATE THAT YOU CAN LIVE WITH-IF YOU HAVE THE SAME GOALS. it is hard enough as it is.
But then again I think that you know this and honestly want to show people the hazards...........hey do public messages against tabbacco would be a better cause and save more lives.......but we would not listen to that either would  we? Smiley
Keep it up you doiin' fine.
ps did you ever watch Married with Children when the workout dude, Chicago's healthiest man,  tried to convert Peggy Bundy. After a month or so with her he dies of a heart attack because of high cholesteral I believe. So I will give you a year till you will be at the feast of matrimony.
Joe
LP
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to LP - you just do not get it-but maybe yo..., posted by yoe on Dec 22, 2001

..is no rational explanation for life, all the more reason to do everything you can can to guide it, not screw it up. This doesn't mean you run and hide but ya sure don't pass on a blind curve.

Your post above about economics, ect, is one of the few things you've ever said that makes total sense.

lol, I didn't know ya had it in ya. ;-)

yoe
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Right, there....., posted by LP on Dec 22, 2001

xo
Dan
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to hey LP, posted by Stan B on Dec 21, 2001

On this board?!?

--smile--

- Dan

LP
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I Want to Know When LP Became the Voice ..., posted by Dan on Dec 21, 2001

...I believe in doing all things in moderation...including moderation.

Happy Holidays to Olya and you.....

yoe
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Like they say Dan...., posted by LP on Dec 22, 2001

because if you do all things in moderation-you are taking moderation to an extreme........Joe 3:16 Wink
Stan B
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I Want to Know When LP Became the Voice ..., posted by Dan on Dec 21, 2001

LP has seemed to get a lot more moderate as time has gone on and I have very little to argue about in most of his posts anymore. But I am curious as to why he had that LOL comment on my responce to you on travel expenses and how many trips over people should expect to make.
yoe
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to hey LP, posted by Stan B on Dec 21, 2001

andn you know what that would make you........Merry Xmas. I hope to get back to Maui early next year. I think we will be in Miami though for New Years........maybe next time.
Joe
LP
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey Stan you may give my buddy  Christ c..., posted by yoe on Dec 21, 2001

.....is gonna get nailed to a cross, it's gonna be you yoey.

lol...Then again, with my luck, I'm the one who'll probally die for
all your sins.

yoe
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to No, if anyone...., posted by LP on Dec 22, 2001

n.t
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: