Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 20, 2024, 03:45:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey WmGo !  (Read 15371 times)
JohnL
« on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

William, did I hear the other day that you have changed you address? I sent off an email tonight, but unfortunately it got the boomerang treatment ! What is the new AD ? Look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers
John
WmGo
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey WmGo !, posted by JohnL on Dec 22, 2001

Hey John,

It's on the way.

Best wishes for celebrating the Saviour's birth.

Isaiah 7:14 ("behold a virgin shall conceive and bear a son...") Isaiah 9: 6-7 ( "for unto us a child is born, unto us a child is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulders: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace...") foretold 800 B.C. Also Micah 5:2 (" Out of thee, Bethlahem Ephratah, though thou be lttle among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have  been from old, from everlasting...") foretold 500 B.C.

Peace.

WmGo

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: