Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 18, 2024, 02:55:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I know it's another plug but here goes  (Read 30508 times)
Mike
« on: December 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

To whom it may concern. ( the new person??) If you want to pursue a Russian wife contact me and I can give you basic advice, and make all your arrangements easy. Everything from your private apartment, to how to meet females there without the aid and cost of your average dating service. Airport pick up, translators,a nice clean private apartment. All of which will be very cost effective ! What's in it for me ? I'm trying to rent out my wifes apartment in the center of Moscow, and the profits are for my mother-in-law. I realize if you can't speak Russian then you'll need a little extra help getting started once there, so even the translator is just a friend I'm helping out. If you contact me by e-mail I will answer all questions, and even talk on the phone if you are seriouse. ( I live in Ohio ) It's up to you.

Good luck
Mike and Inna

cherokee
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I know it's another plug but here goes, posted by Mike on Dec 23, 2001

df
williethesheik
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to what part of Ohio? I'm in NW PA n/t, posted by cherokee on Dec 23, 2001

Cherokee
where are you in W. Pa.  I live in New CAstle area.

have a good holiday
Bill
Mike
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to what part of Ohio? I'm in NW PA n/t, posted by cherokee on Dec 23, 2001

We live east of Columbus 20 miles ..... Pataskala

Mike

mdante99
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I know it's another plug but here goes, posted by Mike on Dec 23, 2001

If you want the best fares for Eastern Europe, check out my wife's website www.travelandtrips.com; or dorp me a note.

Mark

Jack
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Another Plug, posted by mdante99 on Dec 23, 2001

For Sale

Red 63 Chevy, 283, fuzzy dice over mirrors extra!

WWII nazi helment, excellent condition except one little hole in the side.

One used bottle rocket.

Broke TV (going cheap)

wsbill
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to What the he1l, I'll jump in, posted by Jack on Dec 23, 2001

What's the brand and how many inches is the screen.

You just might have a collectors issue on your hands.

Jack
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Is that TV set color or B/w ?, posted by wsbill on Dec 23, 2001

I am pulling the TV and other things off the market now, seems my promotion upset Mikec.
Just as well, I didn't want to give up the fuzzy dice anyway and it seems that's what everyone was wanting!
mikec
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Jack,  I think most people on here look for experiances of
others and advice. The sarcasum on here gets old.
MarkInTx
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: What the he1l, I'll jump in, posted by mikec on Dec 23, 2001

Sacasum... I think that's a relative of a Possum.. right?

Well... if it's old, you just hav to boil it longer. Also, some seasoning and meat-tenderizer helps.

But... if you by chance mean SARCASM...

That never gets old. Especially when it makes me laugh...

I loved the used bottle-rocket... that was great...

DE
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: What the he1l, I'll jump in, posted by mikec on Dec 23, 2001

This board needs a little humor once in awhile Smiley  This board is not just for newbies in search of the truth, it is also a vehicle for some of us (not so new but always learning) to communicate to others opinions (not just knowledge).  Sometimes these opinions are expressed in not so straight forward of a way.  Sarcasism, humor, and pointed replies makes what at times is a dull board, a little more interesting.  Lighten up, go with the flow, Jack has a great sense of humor, even if it is at times a little sarcastic. Smiley  I believe Jack was eluding to the fact that the board is not supposed to be used as a vehicle for blatent advertising.  Personally, I could care less if people advertise on it.  However, I think Jack got the message across in a pretty humors way and I appreciate the creative style.
Rags
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to No sense of humor?, posted by DE on Dec 23, 2001

cherokee
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

ic
Jack
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to LOL Smiley))) did you get my msg about Galin..., posted by cherokee on Dec 23, 2001

?
BrianN
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

I NEEDED that one... Great laugh!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: