Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 09:16:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: P.I. in Bogota  (Read 29954 times)
Nevergivingup
« on: January 04, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

Anyone know of a decent private investigator in Bogota that charges reasonably. Dont want to get ripped off!!
BenKramer1
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to P.I. in Bogota, posted by Nevergivingup on Jan 4, 2006

Are trying to figure out if a potential wife is giving you the straight story on her life ? It seems to me that if she isnt, a P.I. would be the best way to find out, and a good reason to weed her out in a hurry and move on. It could be an easy way to find out if she is being honest or not. Good Luck ,

Ben K

jediknight
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by jediknight]

i say have her followed and make sure. i don't know you or her or the situation that has lead you to want to investigate her but guys here automatically think she is up to no good when in fact it could be you that is too suspicious or have misread the situation.  
you may have misinterpreted something, are the jealous type or just not trusting so do yourself a favor and end the doubt. if you are going to break up with someone have some evidence before doing so but remember this...if you find out that it wasn't her, that she has been telling you the truth all along you'll have to learn to trust her otherwise you are in for disaster.
JK
wizard
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to do it, posted by jediknight on Jan 4, 2006

Perhaps our friends intuition is spot on and the little minx is playing the field...

Don't tell me you think these women stay home waiting for your call with baited breath??? Not until you make a commitment... Sometimes not even then...

jediknight
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to On the other hand..., posted by wizard on Jan 4, 2006

of course not, not all women are saints waiting until we fly back but not all are whores playing the field. he might be right on  with his doubts and suspicions but i say it is equally possible that he is seeing smoke where there is none. many guys allow their insecurity to get the best of them and lose all sense of reality.
JK
Fuzzyone
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

What are you looking for him to do for you?
Nevergivingup
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: P.I. in Bogota, posted by Fuzzyone on Jan 4, 2006

Fuzzyone:  Surveillance on a girl for about 1 week to see if she is seeing other men.
Fuzzyone
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: P.I. in Bogota, posted by Nevergivingup on Jan 4, 2006

I would not waste your time if you have a gut feeling something is not right
cut your losses while you can. I pretty much agree with the rest of the guys on
this one.
WS244
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: P.I. in Bogota, posted by Nevergivingup on Jan 4, 2006

[This message has been edited by WS244]

You are already distrusting of her evidently by her mannerism, words, or lack there of.  Why not save your money and go with the gut feeling you already have.  There are many good available women in Bogota.  This is where dealing with an honest agency can really help to avoid this sort of issue.
soltero
???
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: P.I. in Bogota, posted by WS244 on Jan 4, 2006

"This is where dealing with an honest agency can really help to avoid this sort of issue."

I don't understand. What does the agency have to do with preventing the girl from cheating? Do you really believe that? How?

WS244
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Huh, posted by soltero on Jan 4, 2006

An agency is like a car dealership.  There are good ones and there are bad ones.  A good dealership has an idea what may be a "lemon" while a bad dealership does not see anything but ones money.  Yes agencies cost money,  just like ones accountant or lawyer, and there are never really guarantees with them either.  A good agency is just another caveat in the scheme of things.
Some men by nature are jealous of their own shadow, let alone every skirt they come across. The poster already has doubts about himself or her, and with so many women in Bogota just move on.  The problem with most men "excepting the mama's boys", is they start in this business thinking like men, and then start thinking like women, in the end usually a recipe for disaster.
wizard
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Huh, posted by soltero on Jan 4, 2006

Agencies do little, if no screening of women in their books... Even the most reputable ones... They sure as hell aren't going to keep tabs on your novio... Unless of course you purchase that service...

Their task is to provide a mechanism for two interested parties to meet... No more, no less...

LatinIntro
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

give me a call at 305-433-2368. I could be of some assistance.

Nelson

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: