Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 08:42:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I now have a new girl from Lima living here  (Read 22385 times)
JimmySTLOUIS
« on: January 04, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

Well we just got back from Lima having been there since Dec 23.

My wife JLO has now brought back "our" cat from Peru. Her name is Chiquita. I sure do love that cat Wink
Everyone in Lima was making jokes about the cat being able to travel to the USA. It cost us a few bucks and some running around to get the papers in order but it makes my wife happy so it is worth it.

For those interested - we rented a beach house for a full week in the south of Lima. It was a big place with a pool in a gated private club. We had a big blow out New Years and it was fun.
This was our present to each other. Its hard to belive but we celebrate our 1 year anniversary being married on Jan 15.

I am sorry to report to all the doom sayers on this board that things have really been great. Sure there are ups and downs but I wouldnt change anything. Its so hard to believe that we have been together for so long.

I guess this is a boring post after the mis leading headline

TE AMO PERU!!!!

jim and JLO

zack
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I now have a new girl from Lima living h..., posted by JimmySTLOUIS on Jan 4, 2006

Glad to hear that things are going great! Keep the good news coming.
Looking4Wife
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I now have a new girl from Lima living h..., posted by JimmySTLOUIS on Jan 4, 2006

Thanks for the update and Happy Anniversary!  Keep the success stories coming...

By the way, what visa form did you use for the cat?  I can't remember which one its supposed to be, but I'm sure its not the K-9... :-)

pablo
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I now have a new girl from Lima livi..., posted by Looking4Wife on Jan 5, 2006

Why the visa must have been a K-B, as in Kibbles 'n Bits.

Congrats Jimmy on the one year anniversary!

Heat
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

I am sorry to report to all the doom sayers on this board that things have really been great.[[

I wish you luck but as your bride is only 19 years old or is it 20 I must tell you the fun has only just started.

Remember the story about counting the chickens?  It is next to the book on Pre nups.

Spanky
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

what the?
JimmySTLOUIS
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to JLO??? as in Jennifer Lopez?  n/t, posted by Spanky on Jan 4, 2006

Its a nick name for my wife
RexB
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

I enjoyed the update. I hope that you have warned your "new girl" about those Gringo Alley Cats!! Hope that you and the wife have a prosperous New Year.
Rex
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: