Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 09:38:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inherit arrogance….(long)  (Read 76482 times)
Heat
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Inherit arro..., posted by valuedcustomer on Jan 8, 2006

I have learned not to waste my time with the conspiratorial nut jobs like you and all the other Bush haters.

Debate you?  I have a hot Colobiana 17 years younger than me to keep me busy.

Why would I waste my time with some metro sexual left wing homo loving idiot like you.

Now take another bitch slap and go back in your hole.

valuedcustomer
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Inherit ..., posted by Heat on Jan 9, 2006

Now we get the picture.  The syphillus has gone to your brain.  Being a career Cali whoremonger has its price.
Heat
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Inhe..., posted by valuedcustomer on Jan 9, 2006

Better to be a whore monger than a homo spanking his monkey like you.

Your jealousy is showing.

Now back in your hole bitch.  Slap.......

valuedcustomer
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Your jealousy is showing., posted by Heat on Jan 10, 2006

So, you admit it!  Now young men can see how an empty, meaningless life of an old goat leads to perpetual rage, unhappiness and 1466 posts.  You serve as a useful negative example for our future generations.    

Heat
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Your jealousy is showing., posted by valuedcustomer on Jan 10, 2006

nt
valuedcustomer
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Your jealousy is showing., posted by valuedcustomer on Jan 10, 2006

[This message has been edited by valuedcustomer]

This message was deleted
Heat
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

Yes I admit it.  I am happily bang the daylights out of a younger women.  And you are spanking your monkey.
valuedcustomer
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Your jealousy is showing., posted by Heat on Jan 10, 2006

Sorry to disappoint you but I have been married to a Colombiana for almost a year now.  Perhaps to your surprise, most of us don't envy your lifestyle because we outgrew that in our twenties.

Heat
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Your jealousy is showing., posted by valuedcustomer on Jan 10, 2006

Well If you are so sexually repressed and narrow minded in your views about sex I feel sorry for you.  I am sure with your Puritan views about sex you are just another cold and sexless gringo.

But I can not help you. Maybe you can get help on line or at your local psychiatric ward.

Now that you have been bitch slapped go back in your hole.

valuedcustomer
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Your jealousy is showing..., posted by Heat on Jan 11, 2006

Fair enough.  I'll go back to my hole and you go back to your pig pen.
Heat
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your jealousy is sho..., posted by valuedcustomer on Jan 11, 2006

Good.........you have realized that you have been beaten and bitch slapped.
markxport
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Inherit arrogance….(long), posted by valuedcustomer on Jan 6, 2006

VC,

Thanks for your comments.  Personally, I could care less which side of the aisle voted for this law....it's a BS law intended make a select few feel like they are actually making a difference.  

Take care,

Mark

Ray
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Inherit arrogance….(long), posted by markxport on Jan 6, 2006

Mark,

It’s actually quite easy to understand the point of view of the typical American feminist. Simply put, they hate men. They really could care less about what happens to all the foreign women who arrive here as the bride or fiancée of an American citizen. It’s all about exerting their power over men and “punishing” them. It’s obvious to me why Maria Cantwell authored IMBRA and why she still lives at home with her mommy. She obviously has a thing against men in general :-)

When I attended San Diego State University, I saw first hand some of the nonsense that goes on in the “Women’s Studies” Dept. The department was run by a gang of bull dykes and the main thrust of their curriculum was teaching young college women to hate men. That’s what modern-day feminism is all about…hatred.

From the way the IMBRA is worded, it is obvious that the main intent was to cut off contact between American men and foreign ladies. By placing all of the restrictions on the people who supply addresses, they are effectively taking away the option of purchasing an address and simply making contact with the lady, regardless of whether you have the intent of marrying anyone.

For the part of the new law that involves visa processing, it appears that CIS will be doing some criminal background checks on the petitioners (male only?) that weren’t done before. It also appears from the wording, that spousal CR-1 visas are exempt from the new regulations. If that is the case, then why did they apparently include K-3’s in the new law? Maybe the authors were simply ignorant and uninformed about the details of the immigration process?

I agree with you that there probably won’t be any significant impact on fiancée or spousal visa processing for most guys, unless you have a shady background. I don’t think anyone should worry about the new written information provided to prospective female visa applicants advising them of their rights. Actually, this isn’t entirely new. In the Philippines, all fiancées and spouses of foreign nationals must attend a half-day seminar before they can leave the country for their new home overseas. They are informed of their legal rights, warned of abusive men, given an introduction to their new country of residence and main cultural differences, travel details, etc. Individual and group counseling are included.

I don’t think guys should panic yet. Personally, I never used an agency and introduction agencies are illegal in the Philippines anyway. With all of the on-line resources available, there should be no problem finding other ways to meet and communicate with foreign women. Foreign-operated introduction services will still be available where they exist now.

Also, from my personal experience, 99% of foreign-born brides in the U.S. think American feminists are full of shit.

And yes, those slums in Manila are like nothing most of us have ever seen. You really have to see it, smell it, and feel it to even begin to appreciate how bad it is. To see people living on a garbage heap is really sad.

Ray

markxport
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Inherent arrogance, posted by Ray on Jan 6, 2006

Hello Ray,

Thanks for your comments.  Yes, I understand feminists as well, they tend to be very transparent after about 30 seconds or one paragraph.  Most of my questions/observations were of a rhetorical nature.  

I routine fly to Manila, have friends, coworkers and customers in and around Manila, a have seen the shanty towns upclose and personal.  Very few in this country can truly understand the depth of poverty outside of the US.  If a shanty town of 20,000 - 40,000 appeared virtually overnight within the city limits of a major US metropolitan city, sh!t would hit the fan with the media and the politicians.

Take care,

Mark

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: