Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 03:49:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inherit arrogance….(long)  (Read 76489 times)
Joeylikey
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to You sound like  that scumbag Timothy McV..., posted by Heat on Jan 9, 2006

I think Ben is an inmate in a state prison. They let inmates have access to the computers. You know how they are, everybody is corrupt and they are the only pure ones. Typical Blah Blah Blah.
BenKramer1
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to You sound like  that scumbag Timothy McV..., posted by Heat on Jan 9, 2006

Because if I was I wouldnt not speak my mind, someday Heat and Ray will figure out the truth that our Govt. has created this war on Terror for its own profits and push its agenda on restricting our rights.
At the moment I dont even own any guns, so that shows how much you really know about me. As Hoda would say you are still SOS, stuck on stupid !!!

Ben

Heat
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to If you think I fear them you are wrong M..., posted by BenKramer1 on Jan 9, 2006

I hope someone advises the FBI about you.  You are an accident waiting to happen.
Ray
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: You sound like  that scumbag Timothy..., posted by Heat on Jan 9, 2006

Do you think Ben is stockpiling fertilizer out on the farm? :-)
Joeylikey
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to scumbag Timothy McVeigh, posted by Ray on Jan 9, 2006

No, I don't. I think it's coming from his mouth. Sounds like he is full of it.
Heat
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to scumbag Timothy McVeigh, posted by Ray on Jan 9, 2006

I think Ben does not play well with others.

doombug
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Inherit arrogance….(long), posted by markxport on Jan 6, 2006

Me thinks the AW's finally tired of American males rubbing the successes of foreign-bride searches in their noses and decided once and for all to slam those flabby feet on the brakes.  Otherwise, they could have just as easily pushed for tough VAWA revisions that would have affected ALL Web-based dating sites.  

What a sham:  They cheer this "protection" of a few thousand foreign women who marry via "IMB's," yet millions of their American "sisters" remain unprotected from the VERY SAME potential hazards.  

valuedcustomer
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Inherit arrogance….(long), posted by markxport on Jan 6, 2006

One thing to note is that this new law was a bipartisan effort passed by both Democrats and Republicans.  When it comes to mans' rights nobody cares... both parties are equally useless.  And what about the media whores?  Did Bill O'Reilly protest?  How about Shaun Hannity?  Or Rush Limbaugh? Did any of these overpaid hacks willing to jawbone on any subject say anthing?  Why not?  Do they care?  But yet these chickenhalks want men to fight their stupid wars.  You have the right to die, but not to marry.  Men are not represent as a group in the government or mass media.  Men have to organize and start protesting these actions.  It is doubtful that the congressmen who signed this even read the bill.  The man's view is just not represented or censored.  Until men organize and fight back, it will be more of the same.  The feminazis will advance until they meet resistance.
doombug
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Inherit arrogance….(long), posted by valuedcustomer on Jan 6, 2006

The mass revolt will occur the moment these femagogues move to push this nonsense into the realm of general online dating.

I don't think the number of men affected right now is enough to draw the kinds of media attention you mentioned.  But the precedent is alarming enough that some in the newsrooms and on the talk shows should at least be taking note.

Heat
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Inherit arrogance….(long), posted by valuedcustomer on Jan 6, 2006

Dude you are so full of hate is is boiling out of your ears.  

It is people like you who make me vote Republican instead of Libertarian.

Shove that shit up your azz.

valuedcustomer
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Inherit arrogance….(long), posted by Heat on Jan 7, 2006

You are what they call a "useful idiot".  I really wrote the post for others capable of thinking.  The fact is neither Republicans, Democrats, or Libertarians care about men's issues.  We have to organize ourselves.
Heat
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Inherit arrogance….(long), posted by valuedcustomer on Jan 7, 2006

And you are what I call a left wing Kook.  I did not like the Clinton haters and I do not like the Bush Haters.

You never mentioned anyone in the MSM who is on the Left.  On the so called right wingers.

Therefore you have zero credibility.

This stuff is parsed by the left wing in our country.The feminists are on the side of the left wingers.

You just want to deny the truth.

No please go fornicate yourself.

valuedcustomer
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Inherit arrogance….(long..., posted by Heat on Jan 8, 2006

This left-wing/right wing distinction is a diversion to manipulate sheep and a simple categorization for simple minds like yours.  I talk to both sides... but only the ones who have brains.  I was simply pointing out the obvious fact that these so-called conservative talking heads were completely silent on an outrageous law that violated mens' rights.. because they are not real conservatives but opportunists out to make a buck.  If you disagree, do some research and prove me wrong.  And what do you have against liberals anyway?  Thanks to them you can draw from your social security checks and pretend you are a self made man.  Fornicator? You should know ... your profile says searching since 1978.  You have become comfortable attacking men as if this board is your personal pissing ground.   You need to learn some respect and stop being a piece of crap.

Heat
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Inherit arrogance….(..., posted by valuedcustomer on Jan 8, 2006

Respect is earned and all you have earned is bitch slap.

Let me do it again.  You are a far left wing radical pretending to occupy the middle ground.

I want you to keep post your sophomoric wining drivel.  It shows the normal folks who the Bush haters really are.

It must suck to be you.

valuedcustomer
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Inherit arroganc..., posted by Heat on Jan 8, 2006

Anyone who disagrees with you is a left-wing radical.  What a moron you are.  I gave you a chance to prove me wrong... but you don't have the grey matter to produce facts or arguments.  You just rely on your uncreative insults that you get from your comic books.  I am willing to argue with intelligent people both on the left or the right, but a donkey is better served with a good kick in the rear.  That's how I must deal with you.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: