Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 12:29:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inherit arrogance….(long)  (Read 76485 times)
markxport
« on: January 06, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

Inherit arrogance….

First and foremost, I love the USA and having traveled on business throughout Asia and the South Pacific for the past fifteen years, I have truly realized just how fortunate I am to have been born in this great country.   No matter how bad things get here, nothing I’ve ever seen here (USA) can compare to the slums of Manila or Jakarta.  The Christian charity commercials asking you to sponsor a child with the slums as a backdrop take on a whole new perspective when you’re actually there and can smell and see it first hand.  

However, as great as this country is, it never ceases to amazing me how arrogant we can be.  Case in point, the new VAMA/IMBRA law.  How or why is it that US feminists, somehow know what is best for their overseas sisters?   Few US citizens have passports, and most that do travel go to Europe or Americanized Resorts in lesser developed countries.  Sure they might see some of the poorer sections from the window of an airport shuttle taking them to their all inclusive resort, or they might take a guided tour to local attractions, but this rarely reflects on the true nature or culture of the host country.  So once again, how is it then that US feminist know what is in the best interest of all women.  

I don’t have a problem with some US government agency informing a foreign national of their rights when they enter this country, but to create a whole new bureaucracy is typical for politician with little or no concern for fiscal responsibility.  This is once again like adding a new agency to fight the “War on Drugs” when we already have more than a dozen federal agencies receiving funding to do just that.  Why not just make the politicians, bureaucrats and officials accountable for their actions or lack thereof…….yeah I know pretty funny and or naïve.

It’s amazing that politicians, so called leaders, have been pushed down this path by a vocal minority.  The INS, which routinely answers to Congress, has estimated that over 40,000 foreign born women have entered the US by marrying a US citizen since 1999 and yet only the King murder is used and the basis for the new law.  While tragic and inexcusable, I wonder how many naturalized (US born) women have been murdered by their boyfriends or husbands since the King murder.  What’s next, all males will have too submit to background checks before talking to any woman, foreign or domestic?   Sounds like we’re moving to a Taliban state controlled by feminist…lol….sorry couldn’t help myself…..  

Now the new law may worry some guys, but if you’ve taken your time and done everything possible to get to know the woman before you bring her here, this should have little too no impact on you anyway.  That is with the exception of additional paperwork.  Besides, I think many of the women seeking a US husband for any length of time have heard of their rights (even if it’s incomplete or inaccurate) before they ever arrive here.  But nevertheless, having a written brochure in her language will never threaten a real love marriage.  

Having heard the feminist points or arguments, you would think that only US women have the ability to understand the inequities of the world, much less have an opportunity for education and a career.  This sure is a contradiction to their (US Feminist) perceptions when these IMB’s have educated women posting profiles on their websites.  I can’t tell you how many female Dentists, Doctors, Engineers or Lawyers posting profiles seeking US males I’ve seen listed.  Or simply the number of women possessing Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate degrees from their home countries.  Even better yet, the number of women who are bilingual or multilingual.    And yet somehow US women, who on average don’t know a second language or have ever traveled outside of a Club Med, know what is in the best interest of women everywhere.    

Furthermore, it’s amazing how all of these so called enlightened women (US Feminist) can with one stroke of a pen, label all US males seeking and or marrying a foreign national woman as being sexiest wife beaters.  They continue to use the MOB acronym, implying that a guy simply gets on a plane, lands in a foreign country, proceeds to the nearest village, meets the village elders in a mud hut and negotiates the purchase of a young girl, then takes her in tow back to the US where she will become his sex slave…..yeah will all know that happens day-in and day-out.  But then again, by implying this scenario, without proving it, allows them to be self-aggrandizing matrons for all of their foreign born sisters…..

While the new law may give them (US Feminist) some short-term victory, I believe that the courts will eventually overturn the law on a number of grounds.  Feminists can achieve far greater results by simply pressuring local and state governments to prosecute individuals in their respective districts.  Their inherit arrogance should focus not on foreign national women, but women in general.  Then again, any self respecting US Feminists would tell you that any naturalized US woman already knows everything and already has all the answers, right!  

Take care,

Mark

BenKramer1
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Inherit arrogance….(long), posted by markxport on Jan 6, 2006

I agree with you 100% Mark, and one thing I would like to point out is that every time the US Govt Inc. delcares war on something they use it as an excuse to expand the number of bureaucrats making out life worse but it never solves the problem, it usually expands the problem. Case in point, we had the war on illiteracy, war on poverty, war on drugs, and the worst one by far,since the Govt. has declared a war on terrorism it has expanded worldwide, this is not a coincidence. They have used this 'war' to complicate foreign marriages. No doubt some on this board will disagree with me, it just my two cents.

Here in Ohio the General Assembly has passed the what many call the worst in country as far as violating our constitutional rights. Now its on Gov Taft's waiting to be signed. This link tells more. http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/jack_boot_society_tyranny_in_america.htm

Ben K

Heat
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Right on Mark !, posted by BenKramer1 on Jan 8, 2006

A  little bit of this nut case website that our resident farm hand-mental patient has given us.

Paranoia will destroy ya.........

-------------------------------------------------------------
As featured in such publications as The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The Dallas Morning News, The Los Angeles Times, The Austin-American Statesman, and The Austin Chronicle, Alex Jones has created a powerful platform in an attempt to re-create a Bill of Rights, freedom-orientated culture in the face of an ever more federalized and security-obsessed America.  

Alex Jones broadcasts nationwide on the Genesis Communications Radio Network. More information on the broadcast can be found here.

In the Summer of 2000, Alex successfully infiltrated Bohemian Grove, meeting place for the global elite in an ancient redwood forest of northern California. This was documented by World of Wonder in their 'Secret Rulers of the World' series, shown in the UK on Channel 4 and aired nationwide in the US multiple times on the Trio Network.

Alex's documentary, Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove, features the infiltration plus the history of the Grove.

Alex is known for not just talking the talk, but walking the walk. He combines his media presence with actual physical activism, a practice that once led to him being arrested on the personal order of George W. Bush!

Alex Jones has gained international attention for standing up for what he believes in. From the Italy's La Prensa to the Wall Street Journal and USA Today, Jones has brought the information war to the mainstream print media worldwide, speaking out against tyranny in defense of the Constitution.

Jones has produced eleven documentary films to date exposing the police state, the New World Order and government sponsored terrorism.

His most recent is Martial Law, a three hour blockbuster which exposes the brutal treatment of protesters at the 2004 RNC conference, the real story behind 9/11, the occult connections ofsecret societies, the push to make Arnold Schwarzenegger the first foreign born president and much more.  

BenKramer1
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Up the meds an pull down the foil cap......, posted by Heat on Jan 8, 2006

Who are you critizing, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The Dallas Morning News, The Los Angeles Times, The Austin-American Statesman, or Alex Jone's himself??? Or the Ohio representative that made the comment about the Ohio Patriot Act and said it resembles Gestapo-style tactics of government? Is that paranoia too ??

Where is the substance or your intelligence Huh Oh thats right, you are neocon that has none of that. You can only come up with childish names right ?  And you know how much I make and whether or not I was successful in Cali right ?
What a fool you really are !!!!

Ben K

P.S. You should have listened to this show: Alex discusses the CIA Rendition program with Mike Scheuer, a 22-year veteran of the CIA who resigned from the agency in 2004. Just paranoia right ?

Ray
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to When will you learn Moron Huh?, posted by BenKramer1 on Jan 9, 2006

“When will you learn Moron Huh?”
“you are neocon”
“What a fool you really are !!!!”

“You can only come up with childish names right ?”

Hey Ben, can you spell  H Y P O C R I T E ?

Listen to yourself man! Now go take a pill… ROFL!

Ray
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to When will you learn Moron Huh?, posted by BenKramer1 on Jan 9, 2006

Careful Ben, the government is watching you... LOL!
BenKramer1
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Will the real MORON please stand up, posted by Ray on Jan 9, 2006

But with this breaking news we will soon have a few less polititans in Ohio to create laws. Everybody asks me whats the hell is going in your state anyway Huh  Ben

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48245

Scandal rocks Ohio governor's race
Republicans allegedly profited from kickback scheme

Posted: January 9, 2006
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

A major kickback scandal is threatening to rock Ohio's Republican gubernatorial primary race.

The scheme, called "pay to profit," allegedly involves Republican state officials who awarded "no bid" multi-million dollar contracts to winning contractors who artificially inflated the prices they charged the government so they could "kickback" campaign contributions.

TO READ MORE GO HERE

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48245

Ray
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I wouldnt doubt it  !!!  , posted by BenKramer1 on Jan 9, 2006

[This message has been edited by Ray]

...and they put a bug in your corn cob.

You better stock up on Reynold's Aluminum Foil Ben. If I were you, I would get the Heavy Duty kind... LOL!

Ray
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Right on Mark !, posted by BenKramer1 on Jan 8, 2006

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah,
BenKramer1
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yawn...., posted by Ray on Jan 8, 2006

Hey Guys,

I am so glad you guys choose to offer such lame comments to my post I would have been disappointed if you had just ignored me. You or Heat failed to rebutt any of the facts in my post because you cant ! Typical Neocons ! You guys cant handle the truth.

Ben K

Joeylikey
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Yawn...., posted by BenKramer1 on Jan 8, 2006

"you guys can't handle the truth."  Hmm, sounds like a line from a  movie.  Got to go, my foil fell off my potato. Government in coming to get me.LOL
Ray
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Yawn...., posted by BenKramer1 on Jan 8, 2006

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
BenKramer1
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Same old commie nonsense..., posted by Ray on Jan 8, 2006

When the facts speak for themselves, all you have to say is "Commie" but where is the substance ? Whats facts do you have to back up your presumptions ? Absolutely NONE!!!  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ and Blah, Blah, Blah is all you muster from your intelligence ? Why do you have to resort acting like a 10 year old ?

Ben

Ray
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to which proves my point Ray , posted by BenKramer1 on Jan 9, 2006

Have you been taking your meds Ben?

You need professional help and I can't give it to you because I am not a psychiatrist. Sorry... :-)

Heat
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to which proves my point Ray , posted by BenKramer1 on Jan 9, 2006

Notice how you are on the short list of friends around here or anywhere else for that matter.  Why?  

Because your paranoia makes everyone think you are just two short steps from grabbing a rifle and heading for the barricaded building in which the SWAT team will be calling you out from.  How much acid did you drop in high school?

I hope the FBI and CIA And the local police is watching you because you sound like a threat to innocent people to me.

You sound like that scumbag Timothy McVeigh.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: