Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 12:25:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It Get's Better All the Time!  (Read 15740 times)
Brazilophile
« on: January 07, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

Heidi Fleiss, the Hollywood Madam, announced that she plans to open up a brothel for women in Nevada later this year.  The NY Times published an article today about it.  So far she has on prospective employee, an L.A. actor, age 37.  She plans to charge a minimum of $250 per hour.    

I have heard many stories about women heading to Jamaica (Stella), Barbados, the DR, etc and hiring local men to service them.  I have also heard of local Caribbean men romancing US ladies on vacation.  I think such men are called "sankies".  

This along with the IMBRA is going to make for an interesting year!

doombug
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to It Get's Better All the Time!, posted by Brazilophile on Jan 7, 2006

n/t
Beattledog
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to It Get's Better All the Time!, posted by Brazilophile on Jan 7, 2006

This is women's lib.  They just want service

Beattledog

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: