Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 08:40:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ray, Soltero enough already!!!  (Read 23403 times)
soltero
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ray, Soltero enough already!!!, posted by bjsisko on Jan 15, 2006

I agree with you. Ray is a good guy, but many times, we tend to get carried away in our disagreements. Let bygones be bygones.
Ray
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Ray, Soltero enough already!!!, posted by soltero on Jan 15, 2006

...garbage before you use that despicable label again.

http://www.americannaziparty.com/

And please speak for yourself when you refer to getting carried away.

Thanks

soltero
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Here, read this..., posted by Ray on Jan 15, 2006

Sorry about hitting below the belt. That may have been a little uncalled for. I apologize.
Ray
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Here, read this..., posted by soltero on Jan 15, 2006

Good enough...

Thanks

bjsisko
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Here, read this..., posted by Ray on Jan 15, 2006

Here is your Nazi Ray, I am getting so tired of this wench ...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ginmar/

Look at what this b*&^^tch is saying now ...

Article on military women that dispells the myths....

She goes on and on about how women are qualified to do 90% of the jobs in the military and so on and so on ...

... irritating!

She fought in Operation Iraqi Freedom, I have nothing but respect for her for that.  But she is missing the point.  Nobody is doubting that women can do 90% or MORE of the jobs that Men can do in the military, this is a proven FACT, but that is not the POINT!

It goes far beyond that b*^tch!  Here you go complaining AGAIN about Male "protection" for women in the military.  What do you think would happen if you were ALLOWED to fight on the front lines "unprotected" (like we know you weren't) and those Iraqi insurgents captured your Femanazi ass eh?

Do you think all of these Western Laws biased against American Men would save your ass from being repeadly raped by Iraqi insurgents before they get tired of you and shot you between the legs or beheaded you in front of a National Audience?  What would happen to public morale then?!?  Look at what happend to that girl that got captured in Nasiryiah?  Jessica Lynch.  Do you know what they did to HER?!? You don't think she was sexually assaulted?  

READ A LITTLE  C L O S E R !!!

Those rules are there to PROTECT you b*&&tch, stop complaining about them!

Ray, Soltero i'd like to see you take this b*&tch on in a FAIR public forum, I don't think she'd stand a chance against either of you.  Put all of this energy to some constructive use.  Do not try to post in her forum, like most femanazi's she seems to like CONTROL, and she will just delete your posts and reply.  She seems to like POWER.  So take it away from her.  ANTI-BLOG this b&**tch!  Simply copy her forum to your own blog and reply in your own words so she CAN'T delete it.  Link everyone to your blog.  Just post a link in her forum before she deletes it.  After a while everyone there will know where it is.  This way her little Control "thingy" is gone.  A lot and I mean A LOT of people are reading this stuff, and it deserves to be answered.

Just my not so humble Opinion.

Sisko

Ray
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Good,  Now here is the REAL Femanazi, posted by bjsisko on Jan 15, 2006

Anti-Blog? LOL! No thanks Sisko.

Trying to argue with a lesbian and/or feminist about feminism and sexism is a lost cause. They have their point of view and no man will ever change it for them. I think it would easier to attempt to explain to Soltero that it is not treasonous to attach an amendment or rider to a congressional bill :-)

Ray

bjsisko
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: REAL Femanazi, posted by Ray on Jan 16, 2006

Ofcourse it is a lost cause!  Agreed!

She seems to have a lot of followers, who MAY not be.
I was just hoping an informed and intelligent response could possibly turn the tide a bit.

Forgive me for being a bit of an optimist -- hehe

This particular "lost cause" really ticks me off though :-)

Sisko

Ray
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Heh!, posted by bjsisko on Jan 16, 2006

Yeah, I know. But feminists ARE NOT for free speech. They will use any low-handed tactic available to shut up the opposition.

I remember in the Women’s Studies classes in College, they had lesbian graduate students as class “monitors” in the lecture hall classes. They would “patrol” the classroom and immediately converge on anyone, especially male students, who would dare to challenge the professor, and shout them down to their faces.

I did know one really intelligent guy who beat them at their own game. This fellow engineering student needed an upper-division elective for graduation, and was looking through the class schedule for something that fit his schedule. He decided to sign up for a Women’s Studies class because he figured it would be a good place to meet chicks (LOL).

He got to the classroom early the first day of class and sat in the front row. There were dozens of potential crashers standing along the wall and he was the only man in the room. When the bull-dyke professor came in the room, she threw down her books and stared straight at him and then told him to get the F%^# out of that chair so her regular students could sit down. He told her that he paid for that chair and she would have to throw him out physically. I guess she pre-screened the roster for male names and his was one of those androgynous names like Joey or Pat. Man was she pissed! And the war was on…

Every day of class, he would show up early and sit in the front. He had a bunch of custom T-shirts made up with little slogans printed on the front & back, stuff like “A Woman’s Place Is In The Home”, “Women Are To Be Seen and Not Heard”, etc… When she demanded that he remove the T-shirt from her classroom, he just said “Free Speech Man!” and invited her to go see the Dean.

He bought a small tape recorder and set it on his desk every day. She demanded that he turn it off but he had already checked the University policy and found that recording lectures was allowed. He told her that if she didn’t say anything stupid in class, then she had nothing to worry about. He also told her that if she tried to lower his grade, he already had evidence of her bias against male students. She almost had a cow but she couldn’t do anything about it.

The next semester, just for fun, he showed up early on the first day for one of her classes and sat in the front row, wearing one of his special T-shirts. When she came into the room, she almost shit her drawers. Then he got up and walked out, telling her that he was only joking. I wish I could remember his name… LOL!

Ray

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: