Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 20, 2024, 07:19:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: shoe size conversion  (Read 13734 times)
beenthere
« on: January 15, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

Does anyone know if shoe sizes in Colombia are the same as European...or does anyone have a conversion chart with Colombian/American size conversions??

By the way, sorry if this post is off topic since it doesn't pertain to anything racial or political...

soltero
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to shoe size conversion, posted by beenthere on Jan 15, 2006

I don't know if the sizes are the same as Europe, but this is the only conversion chart I found while looking it up. I found it by way of a Poor But Happy thread, but they were discussing men's shoe sizes.

http://www.onlineconversion.com/clothing_shoes_womens.htm

Poor But Happy Thread:
http://www.poorbuthappy.com/colombia/node/14800

beenthere
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: shoe size conversion, posted by soltero on Jan 15, 2006

Thanks Soltero, that helps alot...evidently Colombian sizes are the same as European on the chart...
Joeylikey
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: shoe size conversion, posted by beenthere on Jan 15, 2006

I went to Cali and had to buy some shoes. I almost had a heart attack due to the price. Shoes are very expensive. I don't know why. I feel that the shoes are of a poor quality. I learned my lesson and will never do that again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: