Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 05:56:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 17560 times)
DaveyRich1
« on: December 21, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to wish all you guys a Merry Christmas. Pete we will not be coming to Cali this year the wife chose to go to Jamacia. Craig I lost my phone with your number if you see thi before Christmas Eve give me a call. Just a little update still happily married after 41/2 years later. I am not a expert but Pete E, Cali James, Cali Pro,and Craig have a lot of experience and I wouild take their advice it can save you some time and money. A couple of more comments
I saw where someone was saying going to cali 4 years is a long time.But if you go 2 weeks twice a year the time goes pretty fast.Last but not least Cali has plenty of good girls left If you can get someone to introduce you to friends I can't really comment on the agencies I have not used them in a while but Margarath and Luz Amparo always treated me good. If you go to a bar in the states would you be looking for a wife. I think the girls in clubs in Cali are sewing their oats.Good luck to every one.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Thanks
Davey
Beattledog
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Merry Christmas, posted by DaveyRich1 on Dec 21, 2005

Same to you

Beattledog

Craig
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Merry Christmas, posted by DaveyRich1 on Dec 21, 2005

Hey Buddy I was getting worried about you. I will give you a call. I hope all is well and have a blessed Christmas for your entire family.

Craig

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: