Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 06:23:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop dead gorgeous photos of Latinas!  (Read 20570 times)
Zorrowins
« on: December 24, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Gents, Go to "Flickr" photo sharing. Then type in the name Zuan. Click on his name and check out the photos listed under women!
Apparently he's a photographer for Colombian beauty pagents! Enjoy!!!!

Zorro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zorrowins
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Drop dead gorgeous photos of Latinas!, posted by Zorrowins on Dec 24, 2005

N/T
pablo
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I  Bet They'll End Up Posted As Agency's..., posted by Zorrowins on Dec 24, 2005

I had the opportunity to meet Zuan (the photographer) and his girlfriend when I went to Bucaramanga last October.  I spent a few days with them and got to know them a little...really nice people.  

Zuan introduced me to a few of these ladies featured on his Flickr web site and they are every bit as beautiful as the photographs.  Bt the way, be sure to view his photos as a slide show as there are many more than just the nine featured at his main page, something like a hundred or more.

When I have a little more time I want to put together a trip report of my time in lovely Bucaramanga.

I would like to also wish one and all a very Merry Christmas.

"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord."

Luke 2:11

teoblas
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Drop dead gorgeous photos of Latinas!, posted by Zorrowins on Dec 24, 2005

Thanks for that Christmas gift.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: