Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 06:43:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heat gives a gift to PL  (Read 102088 times)
BenKramer1
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Just curious, posted by Joeylikey on Dec 29, 2005

I have attorney friends that complain they dont get due process in the courts also,and that the legal system is corrupt so if your theory is correct they are wackos too, right ? Your ability to  analyze the truth is sooo professional ! Keep talking stupid !

Ben

Fuzzyone
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: I could write a book on why I de..., posted by BenKramer1 on Dec 28, 2005

You have me thinking now Kramer. Lets see a paralegal, I heard a jail house
lawyer call himself that once. You see most inmates in jail that dream of being a
lawyer are all self educated the same way.
BenKramer1
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: I could write a book on why ..., posted by Fuzzyone on Dec 28, 2005

Why would I want to be a lawyer when most people hate, despise, or at least distrusts most of them ?

Besides I can bring arguments into the court that that members are of Bar Ass(es) cannot file or argue in court including some US Supreme Court  decisions. This drives them insane !

Most if not all of the judges are legislating la from the bench Tom DeLay brought this up the press reports on it then suddenly he is indicted. Time to get your head out of your Fuzzy @ass

Ben

Fuzzyone
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: I could write a book on ..., posted by BenKramer1 on Dec 28, 2005

I think maybe you should get your head out of Tom Delay's @ss. Tom thought
he could have it both ways, don't happen that way, you should know that right?
Did they let you take all your books when you left the jail?
BenKramer1
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I could write a book..., posted by Fuzzyone on Dec 28, 2005

They never kept me in jail much more than a few hours or a few days, but sure long enough to file some damn fine lawsuits. I have won one in the court of appeals and got some dismissed for various reasons but I have never been charged with anything more than a misdemeanor. Now who knows what they are talking about ? You or me ??

Ben

PS. My RICO suit against the Chief Justice of the Ohio Supreme Court and others is yet to come !  They are the perfect example of an organized crime syndicate

valuedcustomer
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to You wouldn't recognize the truth if it b..., posted by Ray on Dec 27, 2005

"I spent most of my adult life training to kill communists"

It sounds like you play the same video games as my nephew.

Neato!

Joeylikey
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to You wouldn't recognize the truth if it b..., posted by Ray on Dec 27, 2005

I think a lot of us here would like to know that answer Ben. What your writing is Commie 101. Very basic crap. I to think there is another reason you hate this country. I know it's an old saying, but if you hate this country so much why are you living here???
Keith NC
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey sHeat Head ! They dont lie at Congre..., posted by BenKramer1 on Dec 26, 2005

I guess you are drinking the liberal koolaid again?  You better stay away from that stuff.  I hear it damages the brain.
doombug
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey sHeat Head ! They dont lie at Congre..., posted by BenKramer1 on Dec 26, 2005

[This message has been edited by doombug]

Do you ever wonder why people judge what you post here as propaganda?  Likely, it's because your links and "sources" SCREAM it!

On that very site--www.iacenter.org--in the top margin, you find this:

"Information, Activism, and Resistance to U.S. Militarism, War, and Corporate Greed, Linking with Struggles Against Racism and Oppression"

The site is an outlet for radical anti-Americanism.  Yet, you assume these independent, biased, nut-case sites carry more weight than long-established news departments.  Activist sites have little reason to conduct oversite.  Why?  Because they know there's a following for this stuff; they know people such as yourself will assume anything they put forth to be true.    

International Action Center (www.iacenter.org) was supposedly founded by Ramsey Clark.  

Ramsey Clark!?!?!?!

Here's a refresher course on Mr. Clark (courtesy of Wikipedia):

"Following his term he worked as a law professor and was active in the anti–Vietnam War movement. He visited North Vietnam in 1972. In 1974 he was the Democratic Party's candidate for the United States Senate from New York, losing to Jacob Javits.

"More recently, Clark has become controversial for his radical political views. He has also provided legal counsel and advice to controversial figures in conflict with Western governments, including:

* Nazi concentration camp boss Karl Linnas

* The National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws Advisory Board during late 1970s and early 1980s

* Branch Davidian leader David Koresh

* Antiwar activist Father Philip Berrigan

* American Indian prisoner Leonard Peltier

* Crimes of America conference in Tehran in 1980

* Liberian political figure Charles Taylor during his 1985 fight against extradition from the United States to Liberia

* Elizaphan Ntakirutimana, a leader of the Rwandan genocide

* PLO leaders in a lawsuit brought by the family of Leon Klinghoffer, the wheelchair bound elderly tourist who was shot and tossed overboard from the hijacked Achille Lauro cruise ship by Palestinian terrorists in 1986

* Camilo Mejia, a US soldier who deserted his post in March 2004 allegedly in protest against the US war against Iraq.

* Radovan Karadzic, of Yugoslavia and accused war criminal

* Counsel to Slobodan Milosevic, former president of Yugoslavia, accused war criminal

* Saddam Hussein, former president of Iraq and accused war criminal

"In December 2005, Clark went to Iraq to try to join the legal team defending Saddam Hussein before the Iraqi Special Tribunal, and now acts as an advisor to Hussein's legal team. Clark returned to Iraq in late November 2005 to assist and draw publicity for Hussein's defense and the anti-war movement and was admitted to join Saddam Hussein's defense team as adviser on November 27, 2005.

"Clark is affiliated with VoteToImpeach, an organization advocating the impeachment of President George W. Bush. He has been an opponent of both Gulf Wars. He is the founder of the International Action Center, which has significant overlapping membership with the Workers World Party [Yes, dear reader, your instincts are correct:  Workers World Party is one of America's very own communist parties]. Clark and the IAC helped found the protest organization ANSWER (Act Now to Stop War and End Racism)."

Do you really think Mr. Clark, the IAC, or any of these "sources" you've posted thus far share a modicum of impartiality?  

Are you that naive???

BenKramer1
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Gullible, posted by doombug on Dec 26, 2005

http://www.iacenter.org/depleted/du7397.htm

On June 26th, as a result of the efforts of grassroots organizations
around the country, the Subcommittee on Human Resources, Committee on
Government Reform and Oversight held a hearing on Gulf War Syndrome
which addressed the question of the use of depleted uranium weapons.
Testimony was heard from exposed Gulf Veterans exposed to DU; Leonard
Dietz, nuclear physicist from Knolls Atomic Laboratory, and Dr. Asaf
Durakovic; formerly of the VA where he was in charge of studying
imbedded DU fragments in Gulf vets. Members of the Pentagon,
specifically Dr. Bernard Rotsker, and the VA also testified to defend
the use of radioactive and highly toxic depleted uranium weapons
during the Gulf War.

doombug
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to The Nuclear Physicis and Dr. are Gullibl..., posted by BenKramer1 on Dec 26, 2005

[This message has been edited by doombug]

Follow this, now.

First, from the IAC/Ramsey link you provided, closing paragraph:

"In his testimony, Dr. Rotsker quoted from the book, 'Metal of Dishonor: How the Pentagon Radiates Soldiers and Civilians with Depleted Uranium Weapons.' The DU Education Project has documented DU exposures in this recently published book which is available by calling 1-800-247-6553 or by contacting the above address."

A simple editorial book review of "Metal of Dishonor" from Amazon.com:

"The drastic health and environmental consequences of a new generation of radioactive weapons, Depleted Uranium (DU), currently being used in U.S.-waged wars are discussed in these essays. This 'new kind of nuclear war' is examined alongside the effects on Vietnam and Gulf war veterans and the indigenous people on whose land these weapons are being tested. Among the issues covered are the collaborative military and media cover-up of DU, the government's denial of DU's toxic effects, uranium development on Native American land, nuclear testing on the Marshall Islands, and radioactive residue in the Middle East. Contributors include RAMSEY CLARK [my emphasis], Pat Broudy, and Helen Caldicott. Official government documents on DU and its effects and charts illustrating where DU is tested and stored in the United States are included for further examination."

So, Clark contributed to the very book that the "doctor" deferred to during this hearing.  Do you see ANY conflict of interest here?  Anything come off as contrived?

By the way, the publisher of "Metal of Dishonor"...

(Are you ready?)

The International Action Center.

Furthermore, do a little follow-up on the "editors" of the book--Sara Flounders and John Catalinotto.  They, too, are affiliated with, and frequent contributors too, the IAC's/DU Education Project's website.  On the side, Catalinotto is a member of the (communist) Workers World Party.  

His profile:  
http://www.discoverthenetwork.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=1533

Not coincidently, Flounders is also a member of WWP, and a contributor to their newsletter--"Workers World".  Her profile:

http://www.discoverthenetwork.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=1534

Newsletter samples:  

http://www.workers.org/2005/world/syria-1103/
http://www.workers.org/ww/1997/duflounders.html

Additionally, she and other IAC types are die-hard supporters of convicted cop-killer/Black Panther Mumia Abu-Jamal.

Finally, check out the scant/poor reviews of the books these nuts have authored (actually, they appear only to co-author books) on Amazon.com.  Many of these IAC "coordinators/co-coordinators" have co-authored a range of anti-American books--all published by the IAC.  Here's a sampling:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books&field-author-exact=Sara%20Flounders&rank=-relevance%2C%2Bavailability%2C-daterank/104-3487234-4583118

Credible people, you presume.

BenKramer1
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: The Nuclear Physicis and Dr. are Gul..., posted by doombug on Dec 27, 2005

[This message has been edited by BenKramer1]

You miss the point, the US Govt is using DU weapons that are lethal to our troops. Read this bill introduced to congress to study this problem. Try to attack the message and not the messengers OK ?

http://www.thepowerhour.com/news2/du_HR2410.htm

And while you are there check out some of these other links too.

http://www.thepowerhour.com/du.htm

Fuzzyone
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Try to debunk the message !, posted by BenKramer1 on Dec 27, 2005

I think it is more like attack the guy who believes everything he reads. Why
don't you give us a break don't you know that it really is not that hard to get a
bill intro to congress, but getting it approved is another story, won't happen.
doombug
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Try to debunk the message !, posted by BenKramer1 on Dec 27, 2005

Most of the congressional findings in your link detail common-sensical stuff, such as:  general descriptions about depleted uranium munitions, their dispribution, usage, and their obsolescence.  Though, these two findings stood out:

"(7) No definitive cause has been established for the various illnesses (commonly referred to as Gulf War Syndrome) that affect approximately 130,000 members and former members of the United States Armed Forces who served in Southwest Asia during the Persian Gulf War in 1991.

"(Cool The former Iraqi Government claimed that depleted uranium from depleted uranium munitions was adversely affecting the health of Iraqis, although such claims have not been independently verified."

Furthermore, here are a few quick finds I discovered that seem to counter the hyperbole of the anti-DU movement:

Sandia National Laboratories report, July 2005:

"An Analysis of Uranium Dispersal and Health Effects Using a Gulf War Case Study"

"The study described in this report used mathematical modeling to estimate health risks from exposure to depleted uranium (DU) during the 1991 Gulf War for both U.S. troops and nearby Iraqi civilians. The analysis found that the risks of DU-induced leukemia or birth defects are far too small to result in an observable increase in these health effects among exposed veterans or Iraqi civilians. Only a few veterans in vehicles accidentally struck by U.S. DU munitions are predicted to have inhaled sufficient quantities of DU particulate to incur any significant health risk (i.e., the possibility of temporary kidney damage from the chemical toxicity of uranium and about a 1% chance of fatal lung cancer). The health risk to all downwind civilians is predicted to be extremely small."

http://www.sandia.gov/news-center/news-releases/2005/def-nonprolif-sec/snl-dusand.pdf

"According to a European Union study released in 2001, 'most of the ingested DU (between 98% and 99.8%, depending on the solubility of the uranium compound) will be rapidly eliminated in the faeces.' The vast majority of any remaining uranium will be "rapidly cleared from the blood" in a few weeks. Similarly, the majority of inhaled DU dust will also be cleared via the bloodstream and kidneys. The EU report concluded that 'exposure to DU could not produce any detectable health effects under  realistic assumptions of the doses that would be received.'"

http://www.skepticism.net/articles/2003/000025.html

My whole point is, there's a huge difference between healthy skepticism and "life's calling."  It appears that you are relying on a lot of activist/anti-American organizations to support this view that the U.S. government is purely diabolical.  

On a personal note, I served as an infantryman with the 1st Marine Division during Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm, and never contracted anything resembling Gulf War Syndrome.  I took the anti-malarial and anti-nerve agent tabs for a three-month period, patrolled through the oil fields that were set ablaze by Sadam's forces, and snooped around and collected a souvenir or two around the tanks and in the trench lines/bunkers that were leveled by our forces.  I soaked this  up for three months, and no GWS (but I certainly could have feigned it and filed a claim).  I wonder, what percentage of GWS claims do you think are bogus?  There's even a revised name for it floating around:  Gulf Lore Syndrome:

http://reason.com/9703/fe.fumento.shtml

But as relates to the issue of DU, I think this is among the fairest, most level-headed, and unbiased takes you'll find:

"The Science of the Silver Bullet"
http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?articleID=0003C801-90E4-1C75-9B81809EC588EF21

A bio of the writer and a synopsis of his article:

http://nasw.org/mem-maint/awards/01Franzenbio.html

Finally, I couldn't help but notice this front page "Press Release" headline on the site you linked to (www.thepowerhour.com):

"HIGH RANKING MILITARY OFFICERS AND AIRLINE PILOTS AGREE THAT THE SOUTH TOWER WAS NOT HIT BY FLIGHT 175!"

The internet version of tabloid journalism.

Heat
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Wow...you really got a good one there.  Ramsey Clark has Saddam Hussein has him for a lawyer.

UP THE  MEDS!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: