Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 20, 2024, 10:00:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bed and Breakfast in Cali  (Read 21643 times)
elcolombiano
« on: December 26, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

test
elcolombiano
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Bed and Breakfast in Cali, posted by elcolombiano on Dec 26, 2005

For those that need an inexpensive place to stay in Cali I recommend a bed and breakfast in South Cali that I have been staying in with my wife for the past month. It is located in south Cali in the barrio Departamental. It is 2.5 blocks from the new shopping center, Palmeto. Palmeto has all the Colombian chain stores, a very large food court with over 20 resturants and a large cinema complex. It is also close to Cosmo and Unisentro shopping centers by taxi. The house has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms I think. I got tired of paying Millions of pesos a month for an apartment every year when I visit Cali  and am now paying local prices.

You can rent by the day, week or month. With our without breakfast. The house is nice an convienent to take taxis from. It is safe as there is a guard 24 7 standing in front of the house. The owner dona Claudia is also home most of the time. She is very pleasant and an honest person.

If you are interested please call her son inlaw who speaks good english at cell phone 011 57 300 289 2805 in cali his name is Mauricio Lopez.

You can email at mauriciolopez80@rocketmail.com or mauricio_lopez_lopez@hotmail.com

Spanky
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Correction, Bed and Breakfast in Cali, posted by elcolombiano on Dec 26, 2005

"...please call her son inlaw who speaks good english..."

You mean to say he speaks English well. (-:

Zorrowins
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Correction, posted by Spanky on Dec 26, 2005

N/A
Spanky
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to It's comments like this that discourage ..., posted by Zorrowins on Dec 27, 2005

If this cat can't take a little needling from a gringo loco, then how in the hell is he ever going to handle a spicey Colombiana?
Calipro
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to It's comments like this that discourage ..., posted by Zorrowins on Dec 27, 2005

I wonder if that will discourage him from posting. hehehe!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: