Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 10:12:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pete - correction to a wlc post.  (Read 16685 times)
Dan Las Vegas
« on: December 26, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by Dan Las Vegas]

Hey Pete,

Just a minor correction to your post on WLC,( I want to do osamas niece) which I do not have posting name just yet. I speak from some knowledge as I was in the army at the time of the war in lebanon and living in Israel. The planes that were shot down were all Syrian, not lebanese, as at the time, I belive the lebanese air force consisted of less than twenty planes and none were every launched during the war.

hope you are feeling better!

Dan

Pete E
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Pete - correction to a wlc post., posted by Dan Las Vegas on Dec 26, 2005

I just presumed they were Lebaneese,the war was talked about aqs a war with Lebanon.Actuaqlly thats good news,I have much more sympathy weithy Lebabnon than Syria.But I remember the numbersa,Israel lost 0,the other guys 80 something.It was a real eye opener,my presumtion was the otrher guys were at least some competition for israel,they had Migs,but Nada,no competition at all.How would you like to be that Arab pilot,being sent up knowing you were going to get shot out of the sky?Mopst of them might not have realizedhow bad it was going,but some had to get it.Reminds me of The Marianas Turkey shoot in WW2,we shot down hundreds of Japaneese aircraft in one battle,they basically had no good pilots left,most of them shot down early on in the war,and we were cranking out thousands of aircraft and good pilots.

Pete

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: