Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 23, 2024, 01:12:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bachelor party  (Read 22747 times)
jediknight
« on: December 27, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

are they the same in colombia as they are here or are they different? just as wild, booze, strippers etc or are they tamer, wilder? anyone that has gotten married in colombia, did you guys have one, how did your fiance feel about it, did she have a bachelorette party? did she have strippers and how did you handle that?
JK
zack
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to bachelor party, posted by jediknight on Dec 27, 2005

I can't answer most of your questions but I will say that a typical jealous latina WILL NOT LIKE the idea of her husband-to-be having a party with sexy strippers dancing all over him.
teoblas
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

....you can throw (yourself) a bachelor party for about 100 bucks....which will pay for the booze, the braods and the friends....  Therefore there is no novelty here associate with a bachelor party.... IMHO...
utopiacowboy
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by utopiacowboy]

I did have a bachelor party before I left the states but the day before my wedding my brother-in-law took me aside and said that it was the custom to have a mariachi serenade on the night before the wedding. So that afternoon we went to a part of Medellin where you can arrange these serenades and we arranged for a band to show up later that evening. We gave them half their money up front and the rest after completion of their performance. They were as good as their word. In fact, her family, my daughters and some other friends and relatives were all sitting around in her apartment and we had commented on how all we needed was some music. No sooner had someone said this than the entire mariachi band burst into the apartment playing up a storm. They were great and worth every penny. My wife and her family enjoyed the whole thing immensely as did all of us.
Pete E
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

If you want to take the guy and get him laid its a whole lot cheaper than in the US.Or its easy and cheap to find a chica or chicas  who will come to an apartment and take on anybody interested.I know one guy the guys took out and got laid at a casa,of course he had to consent.Seems really stupid to me.Even a guy who would pay for it if there was no action you would think would say no looking forward to his wedding night.This guy was the biggest player in the world.That Colombiana marriage lasted about a month and the last I heard he had married a different  Colombiana and it was bad news but they were still together after 6  months.My thought,it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.Some guys just get what they deserve.
When I came here 2 years ago my friend was bound and determined to get me laid after my bad experience with my ex wife.We went to Flores Fresca.A guy with us was getting marrried the next day,it was sort of a bachelor party.No way  he was going to do anything,he just watched the show.
Mostly guys just go out drinking or maybe take in a show.
No big attraction for stag movies when the real thing is so available.

Pete

Avispa
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to well - - - , posted by Pete E on Dec 27, 2005

I can't say I'm down with the whole Bachelor party concept.
How did this "tradition" get started?
You're getting married to a woman you love, supposedly.
Why the need to screw some whore, or watch strippers?
Pete E
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: well - - - , posted by Avispa on Dec 27, 2005

I agree.In the US its kind of a tradition to hire a stripper to tease the guy.But just before your wedding would seem the Worst time to actually indulge.I would not be impressed with the guy or the other guys urging him to do it.I think lots of alcholol involved where the guy actually does.
The other US tradition,get the guy roaring drunk the night before the wedding,so the wedding and the first night experienced exhausted and hungover.Not a great idea either.

Pete

zack
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: well - - - , posted by Pete E on Dec 28, 2005

I think the idea behind the bachelor party concept is: "Let's give this guy one final night of fun with the ladies before his lifelong commitment with his wife". A goofy concept but I think that's the idea behind it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: