Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 07:02:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a "Casa De Pete"...in Medellin?  (Read 4548 times)
ROGUEAGENT
« on: January 01, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

Hello all,

I know from experience that Pete's penthouse in Cali has at times functioned like a Colombiano-Americano cultural center. It has been interesting to meet both American men as well as the Colombian women that visit them, plus their female friends that get invited when there are visits and parties. I am looking for information...does anybody know if and where there is a similar place in Medellin? It would be an upscale apartment or penthouse situation in a good area like Poblado, with rooms for rented out for a day, week, or month, and typically rented small-scale since it is not really a hotel or B&B. A place that Americans use as a launchpad to meet Colombian women but secondarily a place where American men can hang out, share tips and stories with each other, help out with Spanish, or go out.

Medellin is a nice city with near-perfect weather and many Americans are roaming around. I have met some of them near the Parque Lleras area. Few seem to know anything about the Planet-Love site and there doesn't seem to be many focal points where American men congregate with each other (I am sure this is my lack of awareness as much as anything, so that's why I am posting.) I would appreciate specifics (names and phone numbers) or other ideas. Secondarily if anyone knows of bars or clubs where American men hang out, that would be useful info also.

ROGUEAGENT

Kiltboy1
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Is there a "Casa De Pete"...in..., posted by ROGUEAGENT on Jan 1, 2006

I would contact Steve Valdez of CS

He has many clinetes that bought apartments and maybe he can tell you if there is a place like Pete's in medellin.

Also Pete's friend Howard might know somebody too

KB

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: