Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 03:24:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Howard..  (Read 17950 times)
BrianN
« on: December 08, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

My ex was exactly like your current one....

Only, I knew it was dead 2 weeks after marriage, but stayed married for 12 years.

Only difference? She played the same game here... not in rp...

Listen to your logical thought processes first, and turn off the emotions.

Thank God for the fact you don't have children with her.

I wish the both of you the best, either way it works out.

They're not all like this.  Just like aw, there's good ones, and then... ummm.. you know, well, you do now.

Jay
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Howard.., posted by BrianN on Dec 8, 2001

Hey Brian,

Where ya been?? I was just thinking about you. How's thing's with your Russian lady? Glad to see your still around.

Jay

BrianN
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Howard.., posted by Jay on Dec 8, 2001

Had to change my trip dates as of last week because I couldn't trust the situation with the necessary care of my daughter, and that was one big brick to swallow on both sides of the ocean.

So, instead of spending xmas and new years there, it looks like it'll be in early february.... (lucky me, she actually reminded me that this was when I originally planned on visiting 3 months ago - in february).

Thanks and good luck all..
Brian

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: