Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 01:01:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: And now for something completely different.  (Read 47660 times)
Lori
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to And now for something completely differe..., posted by Jeff S on Dec 10, 2001

I am a dragon and Thai is a dog. I have to tell you that I was kind of worried about this, as I have heard that some vietnamese forbid marrages of incompatable signs.
They say the dragon would be way to dominant for the dog....HEY, I don't have a problem with that. I can rule the roost...hehe...I have always loved to be on top ...ummm...nevermind
Jeff S
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to enter the dragon, posted by Lori on Dec 10, 2001

You're pretty fiesty today - breathing fire, no doubt. You know what they say about dragons: "Eccentric and complex, very passionate with abundant health." Now I know why you like to be on top.

Seriously, though - many Asians pay attention to things like horoscopes and feng shui. My wife is very concerned about feng shui directions, as in - it's unlucky to travel in the East & West directions this month. She has a book with all sorts of charts and things.

-- Jeff S.

Bear
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to And now for something completely differe..., posted by Jeff S on Dec 10, 2001

I guess that does it for me.  I'm domed.  I should have consulted the stars before I married.

Bear

Zebson
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Wow!!, posted by Bear on Dec 10, 2001

I never paid much attention to and I am not advocator of living life by a horoscopes/planets by any means. However, I do have to admit that when it comes to relationship compatibility there are some pretty strong character, personality traits that parallel the birth signs related to the Zodiac.

Zeb

Bear
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to It worked for the three wise men.., posted by Zebson on Dec 10, 2001

believe in God than Stars.

Bear

kevin
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to It worked for the three wise men.., posted by Zebson on Dec 10, 2001

I learned that lesson the hard way after my marriage and divorce.

- Kevin

Howard
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: It worked for the three wise men.., posted by kevin on Dec 11, 2001

Neither one has worked well for me lately.  What left?  A Cult?  LOL!

H

Pete
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: It worked for the three wise men..., posted by Howard on Dec 11, 2001

I just had an image of you walking through the aitport as a hare krishna. You look good in pink Wink

Pete

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: