Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 23, 2024, 09:23:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I can't believe it is finally done !  (Read 42931 times)
Lori
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I  can't  believe  it  is  finally done ..., posted by Windmill Boy on Dec 11, 2001

yummy!! yummy!!! I especially like the pagoda. I know you mentioned making this a while back. I tried to imagine how it would look. You really did a wonderful job.
P.S. Dear Santa, I want chocolate for christmas.
Windmill Boy
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: pastries, posted by Lori on Dec 11, 2001

Thanks  Lori

Flattery  will get  you  everywhere ha ha ha.   Actually  I mailed  out  my  Christmas  gift  to  my  mother  and brother --- a  whole  batch  of  dutch  goodies.  Included  in  the care package is Orange  flavored Chocolate  coffee  flavored  chocolate (I  guess that  would  be  mocha  right) and  Dark  bitter chocolate.  I  also  continued  the  dutch  tradition  of  giving  a  person a chocolate letter  for  their  name  so  my mother  will be  getting  a  Large  T  and  my  brother  will be  getting  a  Smaller  J &  M  for Christmas.   My  other  brother  and  his  family  are  on  their  own  though  I'll get  them  something else.

Windmill Boy

Lori
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: pastries, posted by Windmill Boy on Dec 11, 2001

merry x-mas!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: