Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 02:16:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another website  (Read 20212 times)
Minnesota guy
« on: December 12, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

I enjoyed looking Windmill boy's website this morning. I'm sure he'll have too many women contacting him now - nice problem! I have not posted for quite a while. Very busy fall and it took a long time to catch up after my trip in Sept. to RP. I'm still engaged and patiently waiting for the fiancee visa to work its way through the system. I do miss Carmen tremendously and have convinced my co-workers to cover for me while I do another trip in early February. This time we're going to Leyte where her family lives. My neighbors and co-workers Alan and Emma have a new home there so we are going to get to stay with them just before they fly back to Minnesota. During our final week I hope we can head off to another island or perhaps climb the Myan volcano. Always too little time to do what we want. WB's website has encouraged me to be a bit more self-disclosing. If anyone would like to see a photo of myself and neighbors you can go to www.prairiemoonnursery.com Obviously it is a commercial site and I'm not listing it to try and sell anything. Hopefully Carmen will be part of the group by this time next year.  Later, Bill
Windmill Boy
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Another website, posted by Minnesota guy on Dec 12, 2001

Minnesota  Guy

Nice  photo  it  looks  like  you have  a  nice  tight  group  of  people  you  work  with.  I  especially  like  it  that  you  got  the  Black  lab  to  cooperate  in the  shot  also  ha ha ha.  Oh  to  have  a  dog  again.

Unfortunately  now  new  women  have  contacted  me  yet.  I  don't  think  my  specifications  were too  stringent  ha ha ha.  Although  one  guy  contacted  me  and  asked  me  how  to  make  a  good  strrudel  so  I  asked  my  boss  an  Austrian  and  e-mailed  him  back  last night.

All the  best  to  you  and  your  fiance'.

Windmill Boy

Jeff S
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Another website, posted by Minnesota guy on Dec 12, 2001

So you're the first guy in row 4? Where's Winona? I grew up in North St. Paul but have been in California since 1969. Best wishes for you and your sweetie.

Jeff S.

Here's som eof the rest of us: http://www.geocities.com/jeffsatpl/

Minnesota guy
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Another website, posted by Jeff S on Dec 12, 2001

Hi Jeff, Yeah, I'm the smiling blonde guy in Row 4. Was told the facial hair would not go over well in RP but I seemed to manage OK. Winona is about 100 miles south of St. Paul along the Mississippi river in the tropical part of the state. No snow yet unfortunately. Thanks for sending along the link to the photos. I had seen some of it once several months ago. Had lost track of it. I'll try and send in a photo of Carmen and I when I get a chance.  Bill
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: