Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 29, 2024, 03:37:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Westerngrrl, I live in a trailer...  (Read 19440 times)
FL
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Well..., posted by Westerngrrl on Jan 23, 2001

Which post? Not one post, not one example of anger at your desire to make $$ has been posted by anyone, nada, zilch, zip. That still does not explain your interpretation of my desires to have a houseslave. Most posts have supported your desires and dreams. However most posts also suggest that you "live" life before you pass judgment on what life is and isn't. If life was so cut and dried, so set by expectations and realized desires, this posting board(many others too) would not exist and have no reason to...
   Everyone here has drawn from experience and "living" to offer you their opinions good or bad, serious or sarcastic. This is a "study", right?
Windmill Boy
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Well..., posted by Westerngrrl on Jan 23, 2001

In Canadian or American Dollars --  Ouch I couldn't resist

Money won't bring you happiness.  While it may bring you an increased level of comfort  it also has the tendency to complicate your life and cause more problems also.

From a poor but content pastry chef who would rather have brown on his hands (chocolate) than a brown Nose doing what you have to do to earn your precious high salary.

Windmill Boy

Lori
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Well..., posted by Windmill Boy on Jan 24, 2001

test
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: