Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 11:02:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's our 1st year wedding anniv. today..tess  (Read 46586 times)
Bob S.
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to It's our 1st year wedding anniv.  today...., posted by Stephen on Dec 12, 2001

Hey, I'll be flying into OKC for Christmas with my family next week!  Then cruising up to Stillwater for New Years (Go Pokes!).

Anyway, bundle up nice and warm.  You get a "Blue Northerner" blowing through them Plain States during the winter and you're talkin' some painful wind-chill factors.

Hope to see y'all again next year!

FilipinaCupid
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to It's our 1st year wedding anniv.  today...., posted by Stephen on Dec 12, 2001

I wish you the very best.  Thank you Tess for your comments on your 1st year in USA.  I have concerns that I adjust without driving Jerry nuts.hehe

I appreciate your posts ( even Stephen's jokes :-) and hope your love continues to grow stronger each day.

Jean

Howard
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I think the world of the two of you :c)

I hope for nothing but a lifetime of happiness for you guys!

Oklahoma?  I knew that accent wasn't Californian :c)  Hey... maybe if I watch Oklahoma I might regain my love for football, we don't have that around here :c(  All we have is the LIONS!!!  Grrrrrrr...

Again, congrats!

H

SteveG
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Tess,
 Christmas has been the hardest time for Melly too every year and she has been here since Aug 95.   One of these days we plan to spend Christmas in the Philippines - maybe when Kim gets older and the Rebel situation gets better in Mindanao.

I believe you about the rice.  Smiley   Melly just can't go a day without it.  I never knew you could buy the stuff in 50 lb bags before she got here.  LOL

Well, best wishes for the future for both of you!

SteveG

PS - Everytime I see your name here, I think of that mysterious Christmas card I got the first Christmas Melly was here.  It was from a girl in the Philippines - I suppose one of the pen-pals I had written to but I didn't remember her - she was congratulating me on getting married and wished me and my wife Tess all the best.  :O)  I got cross examined several times about this mysterious Tess.  By the way - I NEVER had a pen-pal named Tess.  Smiley

tito
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

tm
Lori
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi Tess, Well I really don't have any tips. Just greet with a smile. Kill'em with kindness..it's the American way...oh no...that's the Vietnamese way...I forget what the american way is.
As for football, I really have to give you creadit there. I NEVER could get into it. I just thank God for multable TV's.
Congrats, it's nice to hear someone is happy:-)
Minnesota guy
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Congratulations! It's always nice to hear success stories and interesting to hear of how one adjusts to a different culture. I have hopes that Carmen may enjoy football but am not counting on it. Best wishes for a long and happy future. Bill
kevin
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Congratulations!  You make a very nice couple and I wish you manyy more happy decades.

- Kevin

taliman
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Happy 1st year I thought it was at least your 2nd.
Stephen has been around this board for a while.
Hope Christine will post to the boards when she arrives.
Take care on your Trip to Oklahoma
Taliman
Ray
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

:-)
Jeff S
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Gee, a whole year! Hope it was everything you hoped!Have a great trip and see you when you get home.
-- Jeff
Humabdos
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

I wish you two many years of happiness to come!   Humabdos
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: