Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 07:11:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A note in Honey's package says...  (Read 17274 times)
Bear
« on: December 15, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

hand carry your x-ray to your US port of entry.  I brought her x-ray home with me.  Will that be a probalem?

Bear

febtember
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to A note in Honey's package says..., posted by Bear on Dec 15, 2001

NO
aedude40
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to A note in Honey's package says..., posted by Bear on Dec 15, 2001

Hello Bear,
This is Mary324. My port of entry is Guam and they look at my brown envelope with the passport, visa pasted inside and x-ray.

An officer in the Immigration took my brown envelope and opened it. Then made me sit for awhile while he check for it since they don't know what a k3 visa is. After that hand it over to me with the little that is left.

Then when I arrived in Hawaii an Immigration officer check what is left in my brown envelope and told me he'd be the one to give to the Dept. of Health my x-ray. The same thing happened they're having a puzzled look each time they learn my visa is k3 because it seems so new to them. So from NAIA(Manila)Airport up to Guam then Hawaii all the Immigration officer is saying what is this? One even said they didn't receive a memo for it so they had to verify.

If this might be she's gonna go thru- then she should have it in her care. But maybe why not try call the embassy and see if its not gonna be a problem.

Happy Holidays!
:)Mary324

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: