Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 02:23:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese and Vietnamese women  (Read 4951 times)
Mars
« on: November 27, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

I have been hanging around this board for over 3 years now and have been searching the whole time. I have some stories to relate from the women I have talked to. Some good...some bad. When I get some time, I will tell them. I had a few trips planned but decided not to go when things fell through. Now...I plan on going in the spring penpal or no penpal. I found this plane ticket on Cathay airlines that allows you to hit your choice of 16 cities in 21 days for $1,000.00. I thought I would hit Taipei where I know one girl....then from there, Vietnam. Aw h*ll, I might even go to the Philippines to see what's up there in spite of my tunnel vision.
cc
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Chinese and Vietnamese women, posted by Mars on Nov 27, 2001

Yes, Cathay has a good deal, but you have to go via Taiwan on each leg (i.e. you can't go directly Saigon - Manila, plus I believe you have to fix your schedule in advance...)
Jimbo
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Chinese and Vietnamese women, posted by cc on Nov 28, 2001

That's the Cathay "All Asia Pass" - I took in on my first trip.  You arrive in HongKong, then all subsequent (pre-arranged) destinations are free.  But you have to pay for the connection to JFK NY, or LAX.  Plus, most legs connect  through HongKong again.  If you are in Manila going to Cebu, you connect in HongKong!

Jim

taliman
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Chinese and Vietnamese women, posted by Mars on Nov 27, 2001

Ok $10.00 Bucks says if you find your match in Asia, she's Filipina.  ;0)
Enjoy your travels Although 21 days for more than 2 countries isn't much time.
Taliman
AKA
Dingo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: