Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 16, 2024, 04:16:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gossshhhh!!  (Read 15315 times)
Bear
« on: December 03, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

At 12:38 AM (2:38 PM Davao time) Honey woke me with "I got my visa!"  Would it really have been so hard to let me have it while I was there?

Bear

Bubba
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Gossshhhh!!, posted by Bear on Dec 3, 2001

Check with Tim, I think even though he's in Houston he brought his wife to be into Dallas to get the certain stamps on her visa.  I'm not sure of all the particulars but it saved him lots of time and some future visits.  You might even sit down face to face with him if you haven't already.
greg
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Good Luck. hehe
Windmill Boy
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... even  the  INS listens  (somewhat)

Bear

I  have  been  reading  your  installments  with interest lately.  You know  I  can  think  of  worse things to  be  woken  up to (telemarketers for  one).  Heck  I havent  even gone to  bed  till  6  am  lately  ha ha ha.  

Yes is  was  a  bummer  that  they  kept  you  in limbo  a  little  while  longer  but  look at  it  this  way  you  can  do  that last  minute tidying up  (or  at  least  shove it  under  the  bed  ha ha ha).

All the  best  to  you  and  Honey.  I  am  a little  interested in  what  job  you  wound  up  with  e- mail  me  privately  if  you  want to  divulge that  info.

From now on your porridge will be just right  Though  you might  have  some fish eyes  a  floating  in  it  ha ha ha !

(I had  to go to the  culinary  dictionary  for  the  spelling  on that word --- talk  about  an  antiquated  dish).

all the  best

windmill boy

Bel
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi Bear!
I'm fairly new here, though I've been reading your story as well as everyone's posts here. Thanks for sharing your story and for what you've done. Best Wishes to you and Honey and Happy Holidays!
tito
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

We're happy your holidays will be bright this year.A wedding with her family and friends in the RP and home with you for the holidays on your first anniversary.Sounds like a win/win situation.Congrats!

tito Matt and Joy

rgg
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

...Honey, I bet you're crying again... but this time,  tears of joy as you will be together with Bear.
Our best wishes and Merry Christmas!!!

Roy and Celia

Dave H
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi Bear and Honey,

Congratulations! That is wonderful news. It's too bad you couldn't come to the US together, like you had planned. But, at least you have received the best Christmas presents...each other. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary.

Dave H.

Kent
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Bear,

Well I beleive congratulations are in order. I know it has been a long time. WOW I can't beleive it has taken this long. Myra was on a finacee visa but she has been here about 5 months (since july 3rd)and Honey is only just getting her visa now.  Wow what a wait.

Well congrats and good luck to the both of you.

Things are going great with for Myra and I. We got married on the Sept 22, filed for the adjustment of status and are waiting on the interview.

Best of luck to the both of you.
Kent

Jimbo
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Yours has been a long and interesting story Bear - Congratulations! and thank you for sharing it.

Jim

Peaches
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

n/a

Febtember
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Congratulations!
Maybe if you try going window X maybe you take Honey with you.Buts its okey at least you learned from it.
Best wishes!I know honey will enjoy christmas here with you like me I enjoy it so much and we have christmas tree now but got a big problem,my kitty love to climb on it and knock all the decorations.
I'm praying for the safe trip of Honey for you.
Stephen
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Wait for Honey before you put up your Christmas Tree.

Best wishes.

Tess & Stephen

Ray
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to congratulations!, posted by Stephen on Dec 3, 2001

:-)
J4J
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

I know it must have been hard to return without Honey and it seems the circumstance wronged you, BUT with visa in hand it is a new day and Honey can finally be on her way to her new home in Motorcity.

God bless you both,

Jerry

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: