Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 23, 2024, 11:09:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Bad News  (Read 3826 times)
Bear
« on: December 04, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

It wasn't her visa that they delievered but a request for more information about my previous divorce like one guy in Manila said that they did him.  But what was even worse they refused to pick it up right away and said they'd get it next week some time from the address on the application.  Looks like getting her here by Christmas and our anniversary gets smaller and smaller.  Lots of crying.  I'm going to call the Embassy tonight from here and see if I can speed it up but I doubt it, no request has helped yet.

Bear

febtember
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Real Bad News, posted by Bear on Dec 4, 2001

Oooooooooooooooooopsssssssssssssss really bad because she never open  the mail first before calling you,we can't blame her maybe she so excited...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: