Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 08:52:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OK This is what I did....  (Read 2399 times)
Bear
« on: December 04, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Honey called Mary324 who described her packet to her so Honey "assumed" that her was the same as Mary324. She then called me without having picked up the packet at LBC yet and told me she had it. I posted she had it. She then went to LBC and picked it up and found out it was a request for a copy of the "6 page divorce decree". She called them to say it was ready and they said they would pick it up next week. This of course meant probably another 2-3 weeks before she got the visa and really sent her emotional this time. Took hours to calm her down.

So....

I called the Embassy long distance (63 2 523 1001 choice Cool and stayed on the line till someone was willing to help me. I complained that I had spent 3 weeks there trying to get the visa and now my wife so very emotional over the matter and had quit school and moved out of her place and I had all her items with me. I was told to "fax" a copy of the divorce decree to a specific number to the attention of the "team" working on her visa. That would knock about a 1-2 weeks off the process and she might have it next week.

Heres hoping. Sorry about the incorrect "We got it post".

Bear

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: