Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 06:03:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: interview question  (Read 4681 times)
Lori
« on: November 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

When your fiance has her interview, does the interviewer have the original visa application you subitted?
stephen
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to interview question, posted by Lori on Nov 17, 2001

The original papers you filed are with the embassy. As far as I can remember, the papers I got with me during the interview are (original) BC, Certificate of No Marriage, Medical result, NBI Clearance (or they call it maybe Police Clearance), passport, a certified copy of Stephen's BC & Divorce papers, affidavit of support(notarized) with supporting documents of course. And proof of our relationship & meeting.

Hope this helps.

Goodluck to you & Thai.

Tess Brittain

Lori
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: interview question......tess, posted by stephen on Nov 17, 2001

I guess I am just wondering if he will need all the letters again--- Because I sent copies of all our e-mails with the original application. Will the interviewer have a complete copy of the I-129 application? Or should I send Thai copies of all our e-mails?
Stephen
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: thanks tess, posted by Lori on Nov 17, 2001

Yes, the enterviewer will have the complete copies of all your documents on the interview. But still the interviewer will need to see some coming from Thai, so send some of your emails and letters to Thai.

I wish you good luck.

Stephen & Tess

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: