Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 01:15:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Next question to Westerngrrl  (Read 24501 times)
FL
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Define? Western girl, posted by Westerngrrl on Jan 24, 2001

OK, I'm done laughing my A%# of at your posts, they get better with each one....Do tell about this research your doing...Remember? it's the reason you gave for being here, that and criticizing the age differences. Now it seems to be what you want, what your really here for, attention, it's all about you, isn't it?. You'll hear those words again as he shuts the door on his way out of your life.....
Ray
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Train him???, posted by FL on Jan 24, 2001

I think you nailed it FL (just looking for attention). And I agree with your prediction for her future.

Hey, you're pretty smart for a garbageman! ROFL

Ray

FL
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Bingo!, posted by Ray on Jan 25, 2001

As a "professional" it's easy to spot garbage, wherever it rears it's ugly head!!!!.....Please Recycle!
 FL "not just another pretty (and smart) G-Man"
Ray
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Bingo!, posted by FL on Jan 25, 2001

ROTFLMAO!

I think you may be one of the last of a dying breed. Last year my municipality switched us over to the new automated garbage trucks, with the 96 gal bins for each household. Now, instead of two men on a truck, there’s one little woman driving the new rig. Just another example of a decaying society?

An interesting note: Where my wife lives in the Phils (Surigao City), they have garbage pickups 6 days a week. I’ve seen as many as 5 or 6 guys on each truck, but they are very fast and efficient. Instead of garbage cans, they just pile it up in front of the house, and the garbage crews scoop it up by hand and throw it in the truck.

Ray

FL
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to G-Man, posted by Ray on Jan 25, 2001

I work where most G-men (many others too) would die for, the San Juan Islands, lots of summer tourists, paying big $$$ to spend a weekend here.... My commuting is done by ferry ie., Orcas, eagles, sea lions, incredible scenery and sun rises.
   I can do a route on one of the islands and never see another car...Usually done by 2pm. Soon, my mahal will be here, in paradise, and she'll be on the routes riding with me. She'll  make a good "swamper" (guy on the back of truck) :-0....just kidding!!! But with all the connections I have, she has many, many job offers, no kidding. Folks out here don't take anything for granted, especialy the G-man. Doubt we here will ever be modernized, but OSHA is bored and working on new standards, which won't mean much to me, but will probably raise your rates
  Of course I noticed the system of my Cebuano peers...er, no thanks. FL "if it's tourist season, can I shoot one?"
SteveG
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Define? Western girl, posted by Westerngrrl on Jan 24, 2001

n/t
Westerngrrl
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Excuse my Ignorance - but what is a GOTH..., posted by SteveG on Jan 24, 2001

Stereotypical GOth:

-Darkens hair pitch black (if not already so)
- makes their skin really pale (if not natural)
-black lipstick (both genders)
-black clothes
- may put black spots on their face

SteveG
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Exact Definition, posted by Westerngrrl on Jan 24, 2001

I can see why you wouldn't want to marry this type guy.  I see plenty of them, just didn't know the name.   I always called them Weirdos!  Smiley

SteveG

Dave H
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Exact Definition, posted by Westerngrrl on Jan 24, 2001

he makes at least 8-digits a year. :<)...whoops...wrong nose...:-) Just don't let him have sleep overs with the neighborhood boys.

Say Westerngrrl, your not that "Asiangirl" or "Anonymous" that was here last year are you? As I recall, she was Canadian too. Please tell me you are "Mistress," as I really liked her. 8oQ

Dave H.

Ray
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sounds Like Michael Jackson and..., posted by Dave H on Jan 24, 2001

Dave,

I guess she doesn't want to answer your question. Hmmmmmm.

Ray

SteveG
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sounds Like Michael Jackson and..., posted by Dave H on Jan 24, 2001

DaveH,
  You just may be on to something there.  She does sound awfully familiar and there is a lot of circumstantial evidence to convict her.... hmmmmmmmmmm
                                        SteveG
Dave H
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Detective Dave               Smiley, posted by SteveG on Jan 25, 2001

Gee Steve,

Thanks! I always wanted to be a detective. What shall I call myself? Hmmmm...I always liked Magnum P.I. and I drive a red car. Unfortunately it is a Chevy and not a Ferrari. I liked the show Cannon too. I look a lot more like Frank Cannon than I do Thomas Magnum. I know...I will be "Magnum Cannon P.I" Shocked) Short, fat, bald, wrinkled, with an attitude, a red car and a big gun. I'm bad!

After reading your take on Westerngrrl, I have decided that you're either a psychic or an FBI profiler. Shocked) Quick...how many fingers am I holding up?

Dave "Big Gun" H.

Dave H
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to SteveG's Psychic Hotline, posted by Dave H on Jan 26, 2001

N/T
Ray
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Excuse my Ignorance - but what is a GOTH..., posted by SteveG on Jan 24, 2001

n/t
Dave H
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to "Freak"...n/t, posted by Ray on Jan 24, 2001

N/T
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: