Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 27, 2024, 06:50:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear's Trip Report Chapter #3 coming today.  (Read 2719 times)
Honey
« on: November 20, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Sorry its taking so long but we flew throught the passport in 1 day.  Simply told them that she was about to start her cycle and if she didn't get the physical by a certain day it would be put off till she finished and I would have to go home without her.  They gave it to her the next day at an extra cost of P150.

Family vist?  Hmmmm?  Interesting.

Today we are back in Manila checking out St. Lukes and what we need to accomplish there.  I think the Thanksgiving Holiday will slow us down but not sure yet.

Bear

rgg
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Bear's Trip Report Chapter #3 coming tod..., posted by Honey on Nov 20, 2001

My wife and I had the pleasure of meeting Bear and his charming mahal, Marissa, and their friend, Jona, over lunch during their trip to Davao.   To the lovely couple, our best wishes  .... do keep in touch ... ;o)

Roy & Celia

Honey
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Met With the Real Live Bear, posted by rgg on Nov 21, 2001

for us all.  Look forward to my next trip and this time I'll buy.  

Bear

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: