Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 10:07:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A little story about "I Love Latins"  (Read 31720 times)
Cali James
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: A little story about "I..., posted by Jake on May 7, 2005

[This message has been edited by Cali James]

I've used about 5 or 6 agencies in Cali over the years and never had a problem meeting women.  I'm just an average guy for the most part.  But then again not every woman I wanted to meet was interested in meeting me and sometimes there are no-shows.  Maybe you're just being unrealistic in your expectations,  picking the 3 or 4 hottest babes who quite frankly might be out of your league.  Maybe the problem is you Jake?  If you had already established contact through letters and then when you arrived they didn't want to meet you, you can hardly blame the agency.  Maybe you need to work on picking women who'll be interested in you.  Again you can't blame the agency for this.
Jake
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to A little story about "I Love Latins..., posted by Cali James on May 7, 2005

a little more detail for you .... if they want to show these beautiful ladies then you should  be able to meet them . so If the lady decides she does not like you then so be it .... I was there when a guy from Tenn. showed this owner of all these ladies that he got from the internet that he wanted to meet .......... never met one of them because they didn't exisit .......... how many times I was to picked up at the airport .... and never was ...... there excuse " they did not know I was coming " but they had my money for the room .......... all of you guys need to get real ..... when I get back from Brazil I will go into more detail .... Cali james ....I don't set my expections to high ...i have forward a photo of my little sweetie.......            

Calipro
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: A little story about "I Love La..., posted by Jake on May 7, 2005

We're all glad that you are starting to open up and let us know all the bad things that happened to you while using the marriage agencies in Cali.

But how do you rationalize the fact that many guys that used their services have never had a problem and met many women. I bet, some of the guys on this board have met their wives at the very agencies you put down.

When you decribe the guys that have benefited from the agencies, feel free to use adjectives like, handsome and  smart;-)

Heat
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to A little story about "I Love Latins..., posted by Cali James on May 7, 2005

I agree, the process is up to you.  You make it happen.
Fuzzyone
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: A little story about "I..., posted by Jake on May 7, 2005

Sorry about that one Jake you did say something I must have missed it. I would
say that was not your best moment meeting a woman 8 months pregant.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: