Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 02:54:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A little story about "I Love Latins"  (Read 31728 times)
Hoda
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: A little story about "I Lov..., posted by Onephd on May 7, 2005

but there isn't any "grace period" in letting a post go un-replied too! How many times have stories/experiences been posted with promises of "more to come"....and we're still waiting? All experiences....well, most experiences are always welcomed. But none of us are above being questioned/replied too at any time. The poster has started with some bumps on his road (as we all have) to finding a lifemate...

Let's all hope, that things work out for him & everyone on this quest!

Heat
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: A little story about "I Lov..., posted by Onephd on May 7, 2005

What I'm trying to say is you are right.  We should hear him first.  Good call.
Heat
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

This man is right.  Let him speak.

jim c
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I was just instructing him in whats to come.  I am waiting with baited breath. I will be kind if he is truthful but if I smell one minnow ------GULP
Fuzzyone
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: A little story about "I..., posted by jim c on May 7, 2005

I hope that minnow don't become a Bass that would be h*ll
Heat
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: A little story about &qu..., posted by Fuzzyone on May 7, 2005

LOL....
Fuzzyone
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: A little story about "I Love La..., posted by jim c on May 7, 2005

Jim C

Lets give a chance to turok and let him finish his story. I want to hear
everything that happened, because so far I cannot blame the owner. He is not
the one who brought the woman shopping buying her what she wanted.

Jake
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to A little story about "I Love Latins..., posted by Turok on May 7, 2005

I rest my case about agencies .... they promise the moon and stars and give you the __________ Calipro and  Jamie are you reading this
mudd
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: A little story about "I Love La..., posted by Jake on May 7, 2005

funny, i didnt have any problems with Jamies agency.
Tommy
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: A little story about "I Lov..., posted by mudd on May 7, 2005

test
Fuzzyone
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: A little story about "I Love La..., posted by Jake on May 7, 2005

I really did not see you post anything when looking4wife stated how good
Jamie is and all the help he was. We have been all waiting with baited breath for
your story Jake or do you not have one ?? Tell us about your nightmare down in
Colombia with agengies we know you hAVE A GOOD ONE.
pablo
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: A little story about "I Lov..., posted by Fuzzyone on May 7, 2005

“I rest my case about agencies .... they promise the moon and stars and give you the __________.  Calipro and Jamie are you reading this”(?)  Jake

"I really did not see you post anything when looking4wife stated how good Jamie is and all the help he was." Fuzzyone

Jake,

I noticed that too yet you still want to put down Jamie.  Por que?

Jake
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: A little story about "I..., posted by pablo on May 7, 2005

Pablo ... does Ed Beckwith , Ryan Hemingway  ring a bell Huh
Jake
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: A little story about "I Lov..., posted by Fuzzyone on May 7, 2005

go back and read the post how latin best sent me out to meet a lady who was 8 months pregnant ...yea that is worth spending all this money to go there ...... read the post about all the ladies I was writing to and promised they would be there to meet ....... and when I arrived all of them were either out of town , working , or all ready met someone .... pretty odd for 12 ladies not be avaliable but they were advertize on the website ....... I could go on .... oh yea .... Latin encounters charge me $400 and said for sure these 3 ladies would show up .... guess what .... no show and no refund .... I have learned my lesson .... maybe some day others will ..........  I could post here for a day ...with stories ...... and others that I met .... who have gone through the same .........
I did say not all agencies are the same there are a few good ones .... a few ..... Matching systems , South of the Border .... Now maybe Latin Best ....
latinadreaming
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: A little story about "I..., posted by Jake on May 7, 2005

You have to be careful about the money spent in any agency. Personally, I do not like to spend a lot of money on any agency.  I think I want to try Bar. and Med. on my trip this fall but if the  price is 1000 or 1300 dollars for the agencies then I wont be visiting agencies that charge that amount.  Why too much money in my opinion.  Prices like that should only be paid by uninformed newbies.

Just as I believe that spending a lot of money on agencies is crazy I think some of the gringo expect too much from agencies as well.  What I want from a agency is introductions and assistance.  I don't blame the agencies for the conduct for the girls (unless she is a known thief).  I have seen if the girl a guy is interested in does not like him, the guy got extremely mad at the agency owner.  Not the agency's owner fault.  Just like it not the agency owner fault if I take a girl to the mall and spend a lot of money on her.  You have to  take responsiblity of your own actions and not be afraid to walk away quickly if it is not right.  You only have limited time when you are there.  I have left women at the dinner table that I knew was not right for me (It was with a group and I left the money with some other people)).

I want agency owners to make money, but I am not going to pay up in the 100's or 1000's of dollars for intros. The experience guys here don't.  I dont go on tours either.  Everyone is different though.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: