Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 08:31:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A little story about "I Love Latins"  (Read 31719 times)
Heat
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to A little story about "I Love Latins..., posted by Turok on May 7, 2005

n/t
Calipro
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to A little story about "I Love Latins..., posted by Turok on May 7, 2005

[This message has been edited by Calipro]

How was the sex? I mean the two of you were in a committed relationship and at some point engaged.

I have heard stories like this before and I'm always amazed that someone could spend any real amount of time with someone and not realize that they were not 100 percent into them.

Why didn't you look at the prices on the things you were buying?

I see you posted some links to the womans photo and after many trips to Colombia i have to say she looks about par for the course. It doesn't look like you bit off more than the average guy could handle.

Now I'm not one to post many pictures of myself on the web eventhough I have posted pictures of my lady friends before. But then again I never make negative comments about them either. Just so we can better understand the situation and to add a little bit of credibility to your story why don't you post a picture of yourself also.

E-mail it to me at calipro2004@aol.com and I'll post it for you.

Jake
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Two questions....., posted by Calipro on May 8, 2005

it has been 4 years since I have been to Cali ... Last time I was there I was seeing this lady for about 4 days , and then a lady from the agencie told me she just got engage 2 weeks before I got there . So she was just going out with me for a free dinner ... and being very romantic at the same time ...

PS ... i am not fat , old , I have all my own hair , teeth ... hope you enjoy the phots I sent Via email ...

Jake

Calipro
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Two questions....., posted by Jake on May 8, 2005

You have been used and abused! hehehe!!

It sure would be nice if we knew who you where talking about. Because introducing you to someone that was already engaged would be fraud in my book. Not just for you but for the guy that was her financee. And then admitting that she introduced you to someone else's finacess borders on unbelievable.

Names, dates, times and places. Please! These are neccssary facts to substantiate your wild accusations;-)

"So she was just going out with me for a free dinner .."

So which is it Jake?

The women of Cali are so hungry that they have to go out with gringos to get a decent meal or they have so many better things to do that they can't even make it to the agency appointments with a gringo that has money falling out of his pockets. hehehe !!

"... and being very romantic at the same time .."

After a statement like this, I don't know if I should continue to feel sorry for you or not. Did you get it on with her or not? Or was she just jerking you around like a puppy dog on a leash? hehehe !!

Wel...Jake... I only got one photo and I have to say I'm not to impressed. I don't have anything against studio photograhy; but it's a little impersonal.

I was actually hoping to see a more personal shot, like say in your room with her on the bed. You know the type of pictures boyfriends like to take of their girl. It probably wouldn't hurt if you sent me a picture with all your teeth and hair in it so we know exactly what we are dealling with here. hehehe!!

Jake
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Jake, what can I say....., posted by Calipro on May 9, 2005

After a statement like this, I don't know if I should continue to feel sorry for you or not. Did you get it on with her or not? Or was she just jerking you around like a puppy dog on a leash? hehehe !!

he he he he ........ you don't need to feel sorry for me . I have never asked for your sympathy he he he

It is just a shame that we aren't all studs like you ,  who can walk into a TLC party and get phones numbers of every hot girl there and NEVER had a no show from any agencie ....

Since you are so supportive of TLC .... look at his website .... 10,000 weddings in  years ...is this not FRAUD HuhHuh

Are you sure you are not his payroll like Sam used to be ....

Calipro
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Jake, what can I say....., posted by Jake on May 9, 2005

I know you never asked me to feel sorry for you. But, I feel sorry for you anyway. hehehe !!!

"It is just a shame that we aren't all studs like you , who can walk into a TLC party and get phones numbers of every hot girl there...."

It sounds like you have never been to a TLC party. It's not just me. I have never seen a woman at a TLC party refuse to give her phone number to any guy there. Just like I have never seen one refuse to dance with any of the guys including the odd balls. hehehe !!!

Caleņas are pretty much just nice friendly and sociable women. I think that is why guys like myself enjoy just being around them. They are very unpretentious and willing to enjoy the company of someone even if they are not necessarily interested in marrying them.

And what is their reward?

You have weirdos that are so desperate to find someone that they can't even enjoy their company with accusing them of going out with them for a free dinner.

I have had a few no shows at the agencies but I don't feel to bad because that means the agency owner doesn't get paid. As a rule I don't pay up front. And I can't even imagine what would happen if an agency owner actually had the balls to take my money promise me something, NOT DELIVER and think that they were going to keep my money. If the lived to talk about it I'm sure that they would describe it as one of the most anxious experiances of their life. They would give me my money back or wished the hell they had;-)

Serenade
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Hey, I'm willing to see what Turok posts next, but for another view of the Sam Smith thing check out my trip report from last Oct. I think it was called "Belated trip report, but with pictures" or something like that. I also had a couple of beefs with Sam, but overall I think he delivered, at least on this Sept. 2004 event. The proof is in the picts.

Jake
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Please finish your story ......... what part of Florida are you from HuhHuhHuh?
Cali James
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by Cali James]

Why don't you remove the links to the girl's photo and call her by another name.  You can edit your message until the end of day.  

I personally think it says more about you then her, that on your very first post to this forum, you're posting photos of an ex novia and calling her a scammer.  Maybe you're just using this forum for revenge.  Why don't you put your photo up for the world to see?  Also if you're going to accuse an agency of not delivering on promises than you have an obligation it seems to me to explain what that means.

Heat
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: A little story about "I Love La..., posted by Cali James on May 7, 2005

Let him speak.  We all know there are two sides to every story,
Cali James
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Wrong James....., posted by Heat on May 7, 2005

True Heat, there are two sides to every story but unfortunately we're only going to hear one of the sides.  I think some skepticism is healthy in this case.  A guy's very first post and he's posting his dirty laundry and links to  the ex's profiles.  Is it a warning or is is it just plain vengence?  

I don't have a problem with him telling his story but I think he should take the links down or put links to his own photo up.

Heat
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I don't think so....., posted by Cali James on May 7, 2005

But I disagree.
TomR
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I am new here so I don't know how much this is worth but I would like to comment based on what I believe is simply common sense. It seems to me that this girls agenda was simply different from yours. I have traveled Colombia many times and know the culture quite well but many men seem to ignore that and end up astonished when some latina doesn't "ball and chain" herself to them just because they are from the States. These girls don't want a better life in America, they just want a better life!

They also want the best man they can find just as you want the best woman. In the words of my good friend JimC, "If you don't want your papaya stolen, don't leave it on the table!" Dude, she was going for your papaya big time while you were in your "Moment of Bliss" (AKA being really nieve).

Anyone who asks a woman to marry him after a week and a half deserves to have his papaya stolen! Hopefully, you'll learn from it. It was a cheap lesson.

As for Sam Smith, I have heard nothing but good things about him. Think about it dude, you were in Barranquilla! What did you expect, the Waldorf?

TomR

jim c
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Here we go again

Listen my friend, you start out by condeming a mans business practices with out explaining exactly why, except the accomodations were not up to your expectations. Then, you proceed into what I assume will be a protracted whine about how a latina was less than candid or not as equally obsessed as you were with her. Your friends tried to tell you, but you would not listen to them. Now you want to post her sins against you and show her picture for all to see.

This is not disgruntled lovers R Us.  Wash your dirty sheets elsewhere or risk becoming an object of ridicule. If you wish to explain why you feel an agency scammed you, say it and show it. Do not make assertions without supporting your claims. If you bother reading the archives you will note that some of us here believe that most of these posts come from rejected suitors. Remember you have posted a picture and identified a woman who has a reputation and friends, not a used car that you want to call a lemon.

It has been my experience that some, like you, refuse to listen to reason when they are in Colombia. They scream bloody murder when the bill comes later. So proceed with your tale of woe while I get the kleenex.jimc

Onephd
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: A little story about "I Love La..., posted by jim c on May 7, 2005

Why don't we wait until he finishes his post? He did say more to come

Your points are understood, but lets hear the guy out.  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: