Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 16, 2024, 04:54:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Latinas View Us  (Read 21044 times)
OkieMan
« on: April 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Ok guys,

We have had a really good thread on the girl's skin color, etc.  But, now I am curious about your experiences with your latinas' reaction to you.  Your appearance is obviously different than the latin men she is used to.  I already know that they don't like the macho attitudes of the latin men. But, I want to focus on the differences with appearance.  Both pro and con.  I also know that many times the agencies really embellish on the truth (that's a nice way of saying they are heavy on the BS).  But, I want your opinion.  I remember last year when I first went to Cali.  I did not notice a huge reaction from the women. For one thing, they had probably seen many gringos.  But,  I did get a few subtle reactions from the girls.  One girl was rubbing my arm while we were on a date.  It was concerning the hair on my arms.  Like many gringos, I am a rather hairy guy.  Have you guys gotten any reaction, one way or the other on that type of thing?  Or maybe it's a difference in your height, or hair color, or shoe size, etc?  Just curious.  We all know the things that drive us wild when it comes to the latinas.  I know that I am not God's gift to women, but if I can improve or enhance my chances with these sweet ladies, I will do what I can.  As many of you know, I am planning my trip to go to Cali at the end of next month.  That is one reason why I am asking these type questions.  Thanks again.

OkieMan

Pete E
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to How Latinas View Us, posted by OkieMan on Apr 25, 2005

When I am hanging out in MY APARTMENT  I usually wear shorts,sandals and a  shirt maybe 2 buttons buttoned.Casual.
My 23 year old maid and a little 18 year old helper of my Colombiano partner are facinated with my chest hair.They were constantly coming up and running their hands through it.Luz my maid has a hot body and a REAL  CUTE butt.So one day I decide if she  is going to be  fondling my chest hair I am going to grab that butt at the same time.I thought about it alot before I did it.She is always sort of waving that butt around sort of flirting.I was wondering what the reaction might be.Well 2 seconds after I did it I knew.I stepped OVER the line.She was shocked,speechless.Then she says Pete,control yourself.I am apologising,lo sento.But laughing also.She tells Diana the 18 year old when she comes in.I am saying lo Sento,no Mas,disculpe me.Then we are all laughing about it.But no more chest fondling by those 2.
Good thing I am not in the states,she could claim employer sexual her-ass-ment.
I guess one of my buddies that lived here did the same.He didn't tell me we heard it through the girls.He would say I come out in the morning,there she is and I just want to grab that a-s.
Luz has the hots for another friend that stays here.He says I would love to play with that body but I am not really interested in her so I won't use her like that,I like her too much.

Pete

OkieMan
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Body hair and more story, posted by Pete E on Apr 26, 2005

Pete,

Thanks for sharing.  Maybe I will be able to check your maid out when I stay there next month.  At this time, I just don't know what will happen(or not happen) between me and the girl I am interested in.  But, you can tell your maid that she can run her hands through my chest hair anytime she wants.  The only thing is that I might want to play "grab ass" too! ha  23 and hot, that is too much!

OkieMan

Pete E
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Body hair and more story, posted by Pete E on Apr 26, 2005

One of my girl friends calls me her Osito,little bear because of  my body hair.Thats her pet name for me.She sends me these voice mails,hola Osito.She bought me a little stuffed bear and put a Colombian braclet on him.Her birthday is late June before I go back to the states for a month.I keep telling her I am going to buy her a gift.I give her hints,I think she gets it.A big teddy bear and a strap on dildo for him to wear.Kind of keep her company when I am gone.I will probably have a party for her,but if any family members of hers like her mother are here I will hold back on the strap on and give it too her later.

Pete

OkieMan
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Another Body hair story, posted by Pete E on Apr 26, 2005

Pete,

You are making me laugh my butt off! ha  Boy, I can only imagine what that girl would think if you did buy her that strap on. Mercy!

OkieMan

pablo
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I'm not particularly hairy but I do have a lot of arm hair.  Like you, I had a Latina, actually more than one, that I was dating that would always play with my hairy arms.  One was a "twirler" and others would stroke it as if they were combing it.  I never had any AW do this and it was a nice welcomed affectionate gesture on their part.  My theory is that most LM aren't very hairy on the chest and arms and that's why all the attention.  Regarding hairstyles I think Latinas like their men to keep it shorter than what we normally wear it here.
OkieMan
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re:  How Latinas View Us, posted by pablo on Apr 26, 2005

Pablo,

Thanks for your story.  I think that any sweet way a latina can show us affection is welcome.  I am looking forward to spending time in latina land!  I need a vacation, for sure!

OkieMan

Calipro
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

How many of you guys have been with a caleņa that had hair down there? I'm not talking a a few well manicured hairs. I'm talking about a little bush.

I have found exactly one out of fifty or so. What have been your experiances?

Pete E
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I have a question for guys that have bee..., posted by Calipro on Apr 26, 2005

CP,
My ex was like a USwoman in that regard,au natural.She is also very conservative.
But every other Colombiana I have been with shaves it.One girl frind the other day was  getting some  stubble,said horible.She was out of bic type razors so I bought her some when we were at the store.
All my previous experience was Au natural.I prefer the shaving.It just seems neater.I thought there might be stuble burn issues,but that has never been a problem.

Pete

thundernco
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I have a question for guys that have bee..., posted by Calipro on Apr 26, 2005

Just one, no seconds there. -TNC
Kiltboy1
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

That has been my percentage as well. the one i did find , i did not return for seconds
hankkh
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I knew a calena that had a nice well shaped bush. But only 2 out of 25 or so Colombian girls that weren't shaved.
Chris F
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Analyzing and debating on Planet Love everything from the right clothing to body hair may be interesting, educational, and entertaining...BUT..........

If you really want to as you put it   "improve or enhance my chances with these sweet ladies"..you need to be spending every bit of your FREE TIME learning more Spanish right now before you go down there.

Nothing will help you more and benefit you more my friend.

How many hours a week are spending with Spanish right now?  

OkieMan
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to To Okieman..... for the best success in ..., posted by Chris F on Apr 25, 2005

Chris F,

Good point.  I am not spending as much time on it as I should, but I am trying.  I do have a spanish/english dictionary and a couple of books with words and phrases that I am practicing on.  I recently bought a electronic translator, but I am not having much luck with learning how to use it.  This will just take some time.  By the way, I will be taking my learnings aids with me to Cali.  I will need them for sure.

OkieMan

AGUILA
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Just make sure Okie you shave your underarms before you go there.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: