Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 17, 2024, 03:16:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello May  (Read 8484 times)
Carrisse
« on: July 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Just to let you know that I will be there in December (hubby and kid opted out as they are going to Park City Utah to ski).  So I hope to meet up with you and get to know you.  I'll email you sometime.
may10
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hello May, posted by Carrisse on Jul 2, 2001

GREAT NEWS!!!.......tell me when so I can take some days off work and we can go around.   *S*
Carrisse
Hey
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hello May, posted by may10 on Jul 2, 2001

You don't have to take off work LOL! And with tons of friends and relatives in Manila--my sked is already booked. I would like to spend some time with you though and get to know the real person behind the handle.  We can meet in one of the malls and have lunch together then maybe shop a little.  I might have an entourage with me (nieces that tend to hang out with me when I'm there) so just to let you know.

I'm getting excited!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: