Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 17, 2024, 09:31:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody hear from Houndog, Channel or Dougy"?  (Read 2162 times)
Hoda
« on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Jeez....

Guys get married and forget all about us! Can't say that I blame'em....lol

JunFanTX
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Anybody hear from Houndog, Channel or Do..., posted by Hoda on Nov 6, 2001

I talk to Doug every once in awhile, and my wife still talks to Nelcy.  They are doing well. We hope to get together sometime in the near future for a weekend in Las Vegas with our wives.

I still keep in touch with Houndog from time to time.  They seem to be doing fine also.  I miss him posting on here also, but I think he is probably better off not sparring with everyone on here like he used to....

Mike

Pete E
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Anybody hear from Houndog, Channel or Do..., posted by Hoda on Nov 6, 2001

Howard,
If you are reffering to Doug Y. as Dougy,he and Nelcy live here in San Jose and we have seen them a number of times.They seem to be doing fine.They just moved to a different house,we were over there for dinner.It is very cute and I think Nelcy is very happy with the move.Nelcy is taking english lessons every day.
My wife Rocio took Nelcy shopping the other day,she was buying gifts for her Christmas trip to Colombia,Doug may or may not go,I'm not sure.He is very busy with his business and has a crew of guys he has to keep track of.Nelcy hopes to bring her Rotweiler back from Colombia with her.
I would give Doug and Nelcy about a 100% chance of success.It seems like they really care about each other and I think can handle any obstacles that come up.Dougs family is also very nice and very supportive of them.
I kind of miss Houndog,rants and all.He was disruptive at times but he did add an element of interest to the list.Its a little boring without him.

Pete

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: