Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 17, 2024, 06:22:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I sent money because:  (Read 9081 times)
Carl
« on: March 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

When I seen we were falling in love, I sent money to her because I wanted her to live better and for e-mail expenses. I knew, she made little and still had to help her family. I wanted her to eat well, and get better clothes. This was because I loved her and she loved me.
This went on for a year and a half. I sent her at least as much as she made at her work each month.

We have now been married here in the states for over a year. She is not nor ever been a Gold Digger. She would give the shirt off her back for one that needed it. Of course, I paid for everything to get her here. Now, I would not take all the money in the world for her.
I know because of her friends she left in Cebu, there are many like her there. They all tell my wife how lucky she is and want the same.

This is why men like Kevin, should not give up. As has been said on this board, good and bad everywhere. Does not mean all are gold diggers or bad. With God's help, I found a real loving, devoted gal from the Philippines.
Carl

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: