Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 17, 2024, 02:28:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Been out of the country  (Read 2506 times)
Patrick
« on: June 07, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

My appologies to those who have been waiting for their accounts to be activated.  I was out on business travel for three weeks.
RickM
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Been out of the country, posted by Patrick on Jun 7, 2004

nt
Patrick
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hope You Had Fun...Fill Us In...N/T, posted by RickM on Jun 9, 2004

I was in Malaysia on business.  Pretty much worked the whole time, so there's nothing to report other than that IMHO Malaysia would be a very poor place to look for romance.  Many unattractive women dressed from neck to toes in bag-like clothing, some in burkas, with five prayer breaks per day and a 2 1/2 hour mosque break every Friday.  It's a wonder they get anything done.

Oh yea, the toilets there really suck.  No way was I even going to touch one of those hoses they use instead of toilet paper.

RickM
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hope You Had Fun...Fill Us In...N/T, posted by Patrick on Jun 9, 2004

nt
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: