Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 17, 2024, 04:31:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Phone courtesy, Did Kevin get thru to Annilyn? n/t  (Read 8308 times)
FL
« on: January 28, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

n/t
kevin
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Phone courtesy, Did Kevin get thru to An..., posted by FL on Jan 28, 2001

No I have noy heard from Analyn yet.  Thank you for your concern.  As time lapses, I grow more uneasy, but hopefully everything will be OK soon.

This is the latest.  I received a message from her last Wednesday.  SHE THINKS that MY COMPUTER IS BROKEN.  She said she hopes I get it fixed soon.  She is mistaken on that assumption, but that is the message she got when I first tried to contact her.  Now, she might be wondering why I have not e-mailed her (I can't).  Perhaps not.

Her friend (someone known from this board) called her place of employment (she used to work with Analyn).  She discussed the situation in Tagalog, so that the message would not be miscommunicated.  Analyn wasn't at work.  She said that she got an e-mail later, and that the message was relayed to Analyn about her situation.

Meanwhile, I wait, wait and wait.  It's really frustrating after logging on, getting to my e-mail box, and still no messages from her after all this wait. I sent her some snail-mail on Saturday.

- Kevin

Steve B
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Latest about e-mail barrier., posted by kevin on Jan 29, 2001

Kevin,,,,,could you hook her up with msn or icq to chat with her everyday or so,,,,mag-anak also has chat forum.  We talk everyday for 4-5 hours, and have for 8 months,,it really helps during the wait.

just a suggestion,,,steve and vivian

FL
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Latest about e-mail barrier., posted by kevin on Jan 29, 2001

The waiting and wondering has to be rough!!! I know I'd lose it!! My fiance and I do an e-mail everyday and a 10 minute phone call. I'm antsy now just because I didn't hear from her, e-mail, last night. Hang in there, sounds like she's in the same position as you....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: